Many different problems I don't understand

Guys please more help, do i need to defoliate them or at least the one in the left corner who was over watered? Or maybe topping or anythig that helps? Because i don't think it's auto, and it's huge to let her grow more till the others have enough nudes to turn the light in 12/12 cycle and the one who had spot on one leave is auto and she started to flower, it's very bushy and short, should i do some technique to have bigger yield and bigger buds, because i think when the plant is bushy like this the buds inside won't receive any direct light!!

RELAX!

I wouldn't defoliate anything at this point. You need to let them flower before you worry about the buds not getting any light. You could do some leaf tucking if you want more light to parts of the plant, but I'd wait until you have buds. You don't even know how much the plants will stretch once flipped. They look indica-dominant to me so hopefully they won't go too crazy. Some sative strains can easily triple in size. If you defol'd them now you'd wonder what the heck you did it for.

These little girls were flipped...
20160103_070616.jpg

...and turned into this.
GT2-24.jpg

Let them dry out. Flip them. Learn what you can. Improve with your next run. It's all good.

RELAX!

I wouldn't defoliate anything at this point. You need to let them flower before you worry about the buds not getting any light. You could do some leaf tucking if you want more light to parts of the plant, but I'd wait until you have buds. You don't even know how much the plants will stretch once flipped. They look indica-dominant to me so hopefully they won't go too crazy. Some sative strains can easily triple in size. If you defol'd them now you'd wonder what the heck you did it for.

These little girls were flipped...
20160103_070616.jpg

...and turned into this.
GT2-24.jpg

Let them dry out. Flip them. Learn what you can. Improve with your next run. It's all good.

I understand:D
I got a question why does my auto seem so weird she has balls and hair, and there are two leaves with weird color i think they got a hot air going around right? Because i noticed when the light off the temperature is 15 so i left heater next to the tent whole, here you go
IMG_245922.JPG
IMG_244725.JPG
IMG_244830.JPG
IMG_245426.JPG
IMG_244929.JPG
IMG_245619.JPG

Sorry about the bad pictures but it's just my phone camera and the best i could do.

And this one looks like sativa for me and she is already 8 inches and i got only 120cm tent
IMG_245818.JPG

Don't worry about height too much. There are a lot of ways to deal with that if she does get too tall. Main issue is to get plants to spread horizontally to fill space covered by light. If you plan to add lights you can top her and do some LST (low stress training) to spread branches sideways before letting them grow vertically again.

If you don't plan to add lights then I wouldn't top because side branches won't receive enough light. She might triple in height if she is sativa, so now is good time to flip to 12/12. Or you could let her grow a few more inches. 3x is maximum stretch, more likely she is hybrid that may only double in height. And like I said at beginning, there are plenty of ways to deal with too much height.

I can't give you one clear answer on which way to go because it's really a matter of what you want to do rather than need to do. Your plants are in good shape and you really are in control even if it doesn't feel like it yet. Options are limited by space and light, but you can control those also. Picture what you want to achieve with these plants and we'll help you get there. :Namaste:

Now, the Auto is another matter. Do you know for certain it's an Auto or are you assuming because you see pistils. Those are pre-flowers that mean it's ready to bloom, but not actual flowers.

However it does look like it's a hermaphrodite with male sacs. 3 options: separate it and let it make seeds (if it is auto then it won't need tent for light cycle), toss it to avoid pollination in tent, or watch closely and pick sacs off as they appear.

You may not want seeds from a hermied plant since the offspring will also hermie.
And I could never choose option 2, I can't even get rid of plants I don't have room for, but that's me. I like to see all the variations take shape in my garden. Still haven't learned that I can't do them all at once. :rofl: :Namaste:

Don't worry about height too much. There are a lot of ways to deal with that if she does get too tall. Main issue is to get plants to spread horizontally to fill space covered by light. If you plan to add lights you can top her and do some LST (low stress training) to spread branches sideways before letting them grow vertically again.

If you don't plan to add lights then I wouldn't top because side branches won't receive enough light. She might triple in height if she is sativa, so now is good time to flip to 12/12. Or you could let her grow a few more inches. 3x is maximum stretch, more likely she is hybrid that may only double in height. And like I said at beginning, there are plenty of ways to deal with too much height.

I can't give you one clear answer on which way to go because it's really a matter of what you want to do rather than need to do. Your plants are in good shape and you really are in control even if it doesn't feel like it yet. Options are limited by space and light, but you can control those also. Picture what you want to achieve with these plants and we'll help you get there. :Namaste:

Thanks for the information.

I am not thinking about adding more light because my tent is only 60*60*120 cm and i got 5 plants in 3 gallons pots.

And i don't want them to give me super yields but i just want heavy sweet buds, my plan in the beginning was leaving them to grow the way they want without topping or anything because i don't want to destroy my first yield i wanna have experience that would be the first step in the way to the top. So trust me i don't want to rush anything or do all the techniques i heared about in the first grow i believe this is a bit stupid, but my thing is i got the first one who is hyprid and auto so she started flowering as i see, and then i got that long one who has 7 nudes and 8" long next to three more that i have no idea what are they and they still just got the real leaves and 2-3 inches tall with couple nudes.
But i think i am doing it this way i am keeping them all growing till the shortest one get at least 6 inches and for sure the auto will be curing in that time so i will have only for in the tent and if i found out some male i throw him out and if some got close to the light to much i got her and about how far they will be i can put some books cartoon or whatever under the short one to be closer to the light.
This is my plan and i don't know why i belive this one who got 8 inches right now is sativa, when i compare her leaves to the hybrid i have they seem more thin and long than the hybrid!!
And about nutes i am not giving anything till i see they need them and i am not even giving them water till i carry the pot and find out it's completely dry so giving just water and maybe some blooming solution for the auto one:D

Now, the Auto is another matter. Do you know for certain it's an Auto or are you assuming because you see pistils. Those are pre-flowers that mean it's ready to bloom, but not actual flowers.

However it does look like it's a hermaphrodite with male sacs. 3 options: separate it and let it make seeds (if it is auto then it won't need tent for light cycle), toss it to avoid pollination in tent, or watch closely and pick sacs off as they appear.

You may not want seeds from a hermied plant since the offspring will also hermie.
And I could never choose option 2, I can't even get rid of plants I don't have room for, but that's me. I like to see all the variations take shape in my garden. Still haven't learned that I can't do them all at once. :rofl: :Namaste:

I am sure it's auto because it's lowryder 2 auto, and on the top leaves there are only hair from the stems directly, but the others down they are like balls has lines and some got hair out!

But are you sure it's hermaphroditism because i didn't do anything to her and you make me feel bad man, and about choosing i will feel sad each time i will look at her so i will just toss her from now if i be sure:(

Sorry i am confused that's why i don't understand maybe, just to be sure do you mean having kind of balls in some places in the beginning doesn't mean it's hermie and it means it makes balls and then hair from it because it's just a bit late and there will be no need to cut balls or toss the whole plant?
And thank you for staying on the top of the thread BTW :)

There are only 4 in the whole plant and the rest ar all hair, and clear that only on couple nudes in the bottom two on each and very far from each other
]
IMG_246416.JPG
IMG_246220.JPG
IMG_246123.JPG

IMG_246522.JPG

Major PITA Good advice:thumb:
Do you see hairs in the "balls"?... then it is a calyx, female parts.
Female cannabis calyx - can be confused with a pollen sac
If you see a "tip" on it and then hairs growing out of it, that is just what it is.:Namaste:

The photos are not good enough for me to be sure. You could have a hermie, or it could just be well-hung calyxes.
I wouldn't worry about a spot on a leaf. It is the overall plant appearance I look at.
With 5 plants in that small space, I'd leave them alone for now. You will have a SoG soon enough and can decide if you should LST, tuck, or defol' in strategic spots.

Female cannabis calyx - can be confused with a pollen sac
If you see a "tip" on it and then hairs growing out of it, that is just what it is.:Namaste:

Bro there was like a leave or a tip going out and then the ball from it and it looked so weird comparing to other branches, i was trying to check if there was hair in there but as i saw there wasn't, i felt it was soft and i opened it there was something like green banana couple i think and when i am pulling one out i so it was connected to the ball with one white very thin hair took it out, so i cut the whole ball without the tip or the leave:/

The photos are not good enough for me to be sure. You could have a hermie, or it could just be well-hung calyxes.
I wouldn't worry about a spot on a leaf. It is the overall plant appearance I look at.
With 5 plants in that small space, I'd leave them alone for now. You will have a SoG soon enough and can decide if you should LST, tuck, or defol' in strategic spots.

I wrote what happened about first ball on the stem, and there was two more one i was just touching her and she felt down!! I openned here and she was empty and soft, and there was only one left on the plant i cut it with scissor and she was also empty and soft, now there is nothing left and i am not thinking about throwing her out, i am keeping her because she will finish soon i think the lowryder is fast and small, hope won't effect the others!!
And i am going as u said leaving them just cut balls if they showed up again and leave the others tell the grow at least 6 nudes more and completely dry out...

Sorry about not listening to what u said exactly guys, but i am pissed because i moved them between cities to not throw them, and i have small place so they are touching each other like SOG and it means 90% th e others also getting effected.
So i was like even if it was buds i don't need them they are only three anyway, and down the stem so they would be popcorn small buds because they are not getting any light.
I got a picture of one ball.
IMG_248025.JPG
IMG_248121.JPG

Any comment ?
Suggest ?
Just to get more experience, because maaannn i am searching online and those days i just find like a book going so deep in one thinng that i really don't need to know right now-_-

Hi green
I went googling yesterday and what you show is a typical calyx (last photo) the green thing is what makes it stick to stem.
Did you find any seeds in there?

Hi green
I went googling yesterday and what you show is a typical calyx (last photo) the green thing is what makes it stick to stem.
Did you find any seeds in there?

They were three, two lf them were completely emtpy, the third had likewhat they call bnanas but green there was three of them inside as i remember and when i pulled one out it was conncected to the inside part with very thin hair and was like the same tall as the ball as long as i pulled it...
When i googled i saw calyx are smaller but still,i am getting a lot of information together so i can't guarantee that i have searched well:))
What if it was calyx? What did i lose with cutting thim? They won't grow again?

Back
Top Bottom