Marley's Continual Grow - Hempy - CMH - Modular Scrog - OC+

Re: Marley's Continual Grow - Hempy, CMH, Modular Scrog, OC+

So this weekend was super busy, but nothing to do with growing..birthdays, super bowl, etc..

That being said, my room has not changed much. Currently the Alien is going off, getting huge.

The BB Kush was rootbound in the mini hempy. I saw a few droopy leaves and immediately thought "rootbound!"..kinda surprised myself I was right! I got her transfered over to the 11 liter bucket on Saturday, roots were spinning around the bottom of the cup. :( She was in the cup no longer than ANY of the plants I have grown so far. She was the only rootbound one. Zho and Liquid Karma was the main difference....

She has not bounced back real well..she is already a week behind and this has slowed her more. If I don't see some significant growth in the next couple days, she is gone...I've already bought 2liter buckets for my mini hempys next time. No more plastic cups for me :) The plan is 2 weeks veg in mini hempy, followed by 1 week veg in 11 liter buckets, either throw scrogs on and veg 1 more week or flower depending on plant size.

So, I have learned a ton from this grow and it is barely off the ground haha!

As I may have mentioned previously, I am moving in the direction of Organics. Just got finished brewing my first compost tea last night and added it to the two ladies.

Been researching my butt off trying to get caught up on all the organic growing info available.

Basically if the BB does not bounce back she is a goner and I'll just scrog the Alien. If she bounces back I'll scrog em both. Planning on making the scrog later this week and will also be setup this week. The Alien is much too big to wait any longer.

:peacetwo:

AlienDawg left (Day24veg), BB Kush right (Day18veg)
001_phixr_1_.jpg
002_phixr_1_.jpg

BB Kush is perkier tonight than it was this morning, she may get a chance after all! Still needs to pack on a bit of weight though.

This was the Alien day 1..just a bit of growth in 3 weeks, eh?
Grow1_038_phixr.jpg

Sorry to hear that, Marley -- hopefully the next go round will be much better for you; glad to hear though, that you're gonna scrog. I'm a huge fan of that!

Scrog should be built and put in place by this weekend! Just goin 1 big one this time, I'll save the mod. scrogs for next grow when I'm running 4 ladies again.

Oh heck, dang bugs! Hope you clean out everything, don't let the new babes get infested too. Check you out later...:popcorn:

We are clean and ready for flowering soon!

Make sure you keep the clones away for a day or so, I would treat them with something just in case. And definitely be on the look out. Might take a few days for anything to emerge from the soil. Eggs might be cooking in there.

New crops are such fun! :popcorn::hookah:

As seems to be the theme of my new grow, plans have changed! No new babies, just going to scrog what I've got..yield will be less this time I imagine, but really just trying to get things dialed in with the new grow method.

Condolences Marley. That really sucks. I'm sure you'll salvage as best as can be and you'll get'em next time!

Thanks WnF, I'm not trippin to hard, though I'm not going to lie I am a tiny bit frustrated. I'm just chalking it up to learning. Organic hempy is the future of my grows, need to take the time to get things going right.

She has grown into a pretty girl! :cheer:You better treat her right!:slide:

You know I will! She is the pride and joy of this grow for me. She's a spoiled little brat but is paying me back nicely with huge growth. I'm still amazed at what she has done in a small amount of time.

good idea just pulling those infested ones
i said i'd update you
i did a dunk i was talking about 4 min in safer insecticide soap and top drench with azamax strong dose
then just a little big bloom and oregonism to try to help out
its been 6 days and i havn't "seen" any aphids the plants don't look bad considering what i put them through besides obvious nutrient deffecient from the buggers
but they are drinking water so i havn't gave up on them yet haha

it is frustrating but i guess good to learn about them sucks though

but that alien dawg looks good good luck with it and keep that eagle eye out

good idea just pulling those infested ones
i said i'd update you
i did a dunk i was talking about 4 min in safer insecticide soap and top drench with azamax strong dose
then just a little big bloom and oregonism to try to help out
its been 6 days and i havn't "seen" any aphids the plants don't look bad considering what i put them through besides obvious nutrient deffecient from the buggers
but they are drinking water so i havn't gave up on them yet haha

it is frustrating but i guess good to learn about them sucks though

but that alien dawg looks good good luck with it and keep that eagle eye out

Hey thanks for the update Woh, glad to hear your ladies are doing well and the little fuckers might be history. I think that product I used may have had a negative impact on the plants as well. It was so early on pulling them was really the only thing I could do..if they were later into flowering I would have tried to stick it out. But I'm not real interested in nursing sick girls all the way through. Best of luck.

I'll be keeping an eye out for sure, make sure you do the same!

:peacetwo:

She sure is gonna be a big one Marley! Should be fun to watch.

Tmac you need to give her a name :party:

She sure is gonna be a big one Marley! Should be fun to watch.

Tmac you need to give her a name :party:

Had to LST her main branch last night, was getting much too close to the CMH. She is already getting too tall for my cab, scrog sooooooon!

:peace:

Dude you're growth rate is insane..what do you attribute that to? I'm nowhere near that..

Hempy the difference?

:Namaste:

AlienDawg left (Day24veg), BB Kush right (Day18veg)
001_phixr_1_.jpg
002_phixr_1_.jpg

BB Kush is perkier tonight than it was this morning, she may get a chance after all! Still needs to pack on a bit of weight though.

This was the Alien day 1..just a bit of growth in 3 weeks, eh?
Grow1_038_phixr.jpg

Sweet, you'll be just fine with them two lovelies. You taking any clones?

Dude you're growth rate is insane..what do you attribute that to? I'm nowhere near that..

Hempy the difference?

:Namaste:

Hempy growth is great once the roots get established. This Alien has the most explosive growth I have seen yet out of any of my hempies in veg. The main differences this grow are coco, use of beneficials, and liquid karma. I also did a better job this grow keeping the deficiencies to a minimum..though they were still there.

Sweet, you'll be just fine with them two lovelies. You taking any clones?

No clones, still don't have a setup for them. The BB is concerning me still, she is getting taller but not putting out much growth laterally..seems she is somewhat stunted. I will make the decision tomorrow whether or not she stays..it's about 50/50 right now.

Have a question for anyone looking..if I end up with 1 plant and just scrog her, do you think I will need to transplant from my 11liter buckets into a 5gal?

My space is only 2x2, so I'm really not sure if she will get stunted in her current bucket. I'm guessing I will need 1-2 more weeks of veg if I go with just the Alien under the scrog.

That would equal a 5-6 week veg period, thoughts?

I don't think bucket size makes as much of a difference in hempies. My current largest plant is in a one gallon hempy. (test) Slightly bigger than a sister clone in a 2.5 gallon hempy.

It does get watered twice as often which I think makes a big difference.

I don't think bucket size makes as much of a difference in hempies. My current largest plant is in a one gallon hempy. (test) Slightly bigger than a sister clone in a 2.5 gallon hempy.

It does get watered twice as often which I think makes a big difference.

Cool that's what I thought too, just wanted to make sure before the lady gets all tangled up in a scrog.

Thx TT.

One of my best friend's dog just got hit by a car and had to be put down. :(

Sad times. RIP Kahlua.

I lost my Blue last year. Still miss him like crazy. Sorry for the news.

Tmac lost her emails too. I always just go to user cp, it lists all your subscribed threads.

Back
Top Bottom