Caneye's Perpetual Hempys - Modular Scrogs - Multi-Plant Single Pot Sog & More!

Oh man that's terrible, my condolences.

Hey Caneybus,

Man I was just catching up with your journal and saw your last post. I am absolutely to the bottom of my heart sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and your family. I will pray for strength and healing to you and your family during these tough times. Blessings to you my friend!

I was going through my journal and was wondering what happened to you so I clicked your journal.

Really sorry to hear about this. Makes me angry.
Sincere condolences my grow homie.

Stay up.

Hello folks!!! Much respect and appreciation to those of you who wished me and the fam condolences and prayers.:thanks: I've climbed out of my "funk" enough to be somewhat social. lol. @ David Bowman, is it ok to keep posting pics here in this journal? I'm not sure I'm ready to start another one. However, I do want and need to keep up with my grow progress with pics and such.

There has been a few new additions to the grow. I did finally build two cree cob light bars to go in the flower tent and removed the little inefficient 150 w hps. Also added a new smaller,lighter, scrubber to take advantage of all the realestate of the tent floor. All I can say is THANK YOU to those that have shown me the way. Icemud, Atulip, Spear, LiftedMind,there are a couple more names that escape me at the moment but you know who you are.

I will post the pics I have been snapping here and there.

StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Well the photos of the first Cree COB light bar build weren't on the memory card I thought they were. I do have the pics just have to find them. Here is a pic of both of the diy Cree cob bars. The one on the left is 4x 3070's on a 1400ma meanie with a 100k pot and 10k resistor. The one on the right is 4x 3590's on a 1400 meanie same pot and resistor combo for dimming. I have since cleaned the wires up and added a few boxes to hide the wagos from some scrapped shopped lights.
10BC6CF5-2737-47BB-AC4E-488F71D9AC8E.JPG

Stay Frosty
CanEyeBus

Well the photos of the first Cree COB light bar build weren't on the memory card I thought they were. I do have the pics just have to find them. Here is a pic of both of the diy Cree cob bars. The one on the left is 4x 3070's on a 1400ma meanie with a 100k pot and 10k resistor. The one on the right is 4x 3590's on a 1400 meanie same pot and resistor combo for dimming. I have since cleaned the wires up and added a few boxes to hide the wagos from some scrapped shopped lights.

Stay Frosty
CanEyeBus

not sure if this is a joke but I DID NOT insert this graphic. Plz remove.

Back
Top Bottom