Mars Hydro Grow Journal: 2 x TS1000, Big Bud In DWC

Have you decided the height of your net?

Don't forget a large yield can be as simple as tucking and weaving the branches through the net.

Try to just take the large fan leaves and try not to stress her out to much; it will just add time at the end of your harvest.

Looking good keep up the good work.

Tok..
good advice

Have you decided the height of your net?

Don't forget a large yield can be as simple as tucking and weaving the branches through the net.

Try to just take the large fan leaves and try not to stress her out to much; it will just add time at the end of your harvest.

Looking good keep up the good work.

Tok..
I picked up the net and drain kit for the bucket this morning, I said I’d build a net but I opted for the stretchy tent net this go. I will be bringing the net down as low to the base as I can get it.

Ill be coming back to update on that when finished setting it up.
Also I have made a 100% switch over to @Blue Planet Nutrients 2-part grow system + supplements which I’ll be covering as well.

Day 10 of Flower:

I will be using Blue Planet Nutrients products going forward.

Base:
Blue Max 2-Part
Bloom Boosters:
Early Bloomer, and Liquid Blue
Supplements:
Easy Weed

I have the scrog net installed as well as my reservoir drain/water level indicator.

5A3D6A9B-8651-4B9B-A731-62E377DE3C7A.jpeg
DE6D09E1-3F02-4E6F-ACEC-46B993E4818E.jpeg
7927B77C-3F15-4D4E-B49C-CB870841C598.jpeg

Your gonna love blue planet bro.
Thank you, I’ve still got some adjustments to make. But getting there. I was reading through your journal last night before crashing. That purple paranoia looked phenomenal!

Once I get 50 posts; I need to have that account deleted, did not realize I login the wrong account.

Tok..
Send a message to Renee she’ll get you taken care of. I spelled my own name wrong and didn’t realize it for over a year. :laugh::rofl: Reached out to her and she got me hooked right up.

Hey James!

Looking great, did you get the nutes sponsored?

Either way, my curiosity has gotten even higher now as I was looking at their nutes.

I'll partake if ya don't mind!
:passitleft:

Hey James!

Looking great, did you get the nutes sponsored?

Either way, my curiosity has gotten even higher now as I was looking at their nutes.

I'll partake if ya don't mind!
:passitleft:
Yes I did, after all the ph issues I’ve had in actual hydro with advanced has really turned me off to them along with the cost to play.
Then I was talking to @West Hippie and a few others about switching to MC, the batch variances turned me off of that.

Talked to @Blue Planet Nutrients, and started some research of my own. It was a no brainer after that.
And so far she likes it, I’ll be opening a more permanent thread to keep everything central in the next 30 days.
Just waiting on my electric panel service upgrade.

Yes I did, after all the ph issues I’ve had in actual hydro with advanced has really turned me off to them along with the cost to play.
Then I was talking to @West Hippie and a few others about switching to MC, the batch variances turned me off of that.

Talked to @Blue Planet Nutrients, and started some research of my own. It was a no brainer after that.
And so far she likes it, I’ll be opening a more permanent thread to keep everything central in the next 30 days.
Just waiting on my electric panel service upgrade.
Good on you!!! Congrats! I was looking at their organic line-up, might give it a go in a future grow!

Thank you, I’ve still got some adjustments to make. But getting there. I was reading through your journal last night before crashing. That purple paranoia looked phenomenal!
Ive been running bpn for several years. I dont even want to try anything else.
Thanks for reading. I'll start doing more informative post.
The purple paranoia is (star pupil) x (grape romulanx huckleberry soda) back crossed to star pupil. Been working on that one for a couple years now. Very Thai effect nice and calm yet ready for action with just the right amount of paranoia.

Ive been running bpn for several years. I dont even want to try anything else.
Thanks for reading. I'll start doing more informative post.
The purple paranoia is (star pupil) x (grape romulanx huckleberry soda) back crossed to star pupil. Been working on that one for a couple years now. Very Thai effect nice and calm yet ready for action with just the right amount of paranoia.
I have miles and miles to go before I catch up, but one day my friend.
I’ve got some more reading to do before I can really talk about any breeding. But it’s on the goal sheet.

Day 11 of Flower:

EC:
1.4(720ppms)
pH: 5.9
Tent Temp: 77f
RH: 55%
Res. Temp: 72f

I’m waiting on my ink bird controllers, which should be here tomorrow afternoon. I’ll be running one for both temp and humidity. I’ve been able to get close with out a controller. But want to tighten it up a bit.

She seems to be adjusting to the net, I’m still tucking branches here and there but the bulk of the work is finished.
I’m getting antsy for some buds in the tent! I’ve been surrounded by vegging plants for to long.

9EFAA9DB-1EA2-4803-9DE7-5ED6F744FF57.jpeg
3B00F584-30B2-46DC-8370-9358FE9222A6.jpeg

I got the ink bird units installed and set, my humidity still encounters a large dip when the exhaust fan kicks on. But it gets corrected rather quickly with the humidifier so it’ll work temporarily.
6C76121A-516F-4A7B-A26E-290E1A793203.jpeg
A9CAC807-8734-4AFA-B761-1ED90A75C9CA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom