Mars Hydro Grow Journal SP250 God & JillyBean

MrG1979

Welcome to my grow, already in progress so we'll play a game of catch up. But first and foremost whats in the spot light...

Strain: Jilly Bean ( a happy hybrid of Orange Velvet and Space Queen)
God (The only information I could find on this strain: "This is one of the best strains on Earth. The most legendary, mysterious BC Bud known simply as, “God”.
Extremely powerful. Beware imitations. It is not the same as “God Bud” or a component of that strain – or other strains using God in the name. Organically grown by one special man and his team in the Interior of BC for many decades".)

Lighting: Mars Hydro SP250

Grow Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Happy Frog

Nutrients: Bush Doctor Seaweed Plant Food, Technaflora Magical, Holand Secret TonOBud, BlackStrap Molasses.

First of all thank you for taking the time to check out my journal. Please leave comments, questions, concerns or advice. All are welcome. The seeds for these strains all came from some primo buds I ordered a while back. I always save seeds found and label them. If anybody has more info on the strain simply known as God (not god bud) please chime in. I vegged these young ladies for roughly two months.
I topped them once, then built a screen and lowered it down to start weaving and tying branches.

20201209_173913.jpg

Howdy partner and thankyou. Thanks for the invite, ill drop by once I get things finished up here. Its my second time scrogging and always want to see how others are doing it. When to stop tying down and weaving is what I want to learn. This grow, I filled my screen before flip... I want to get taller colas. First scrog grow was good with a full canopy but short colas.

If you want taller colas when you get the net full allow the growth to grow up a few more inches then your doing before flowering. To me your grow looks outstanding hats off to you take care.
:passitleft:

Here are the ladies today, literally just took these photos. God on the left side of tent showing her indica traits, nice tight internodes. Jilly Bean on the left of the tent, stretched a little taller than God with more spacing between bud sites.

20210118_134023.jpg

20210118_134035.jpg

20210118_134046.jpg

20210118_134050.jpg

Flowering Day 36
Watered yesterday with 7L (3tsp ton o bud, 1.5 tsp calmagic and 1 tsp molasses) and had about 700ml runoff. Everythings looking nice and green with no noticable deficiencies.
First two pics are the Canadian strain simply known as God folled by Jilly Bean. Stay safe everyone and happy smoking :green_heart:

20210125_132956.jpg

20210125_133210.jpg

20210125_132956.jpg

20210125_133210.jpg

20210125_133010.jpg

20210125_133030.jpg

Hey @MrG1979, just looking over your pics. Looking good in here. Those are frosting up a treat!! You said you're not happy with them but they look pretty damn good to me :bravo: And they still have a few weeks to go - they are going to be some pretty awesome buds when you're done!

Stick around :)

Back
Top Bottom