Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

any word on the led grow bar . I try to follow this thread but have missed a bunch of pages lately. :thanks: .eace:
It's available if you order 50 of them

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi WaTsDaSkinnY, they are the same Epistar leds. :Namaste: The difference lies in the design features. Mars Pro series applies cop design, which mixes the spectrum better. It adds vents on the front panel, so Mars Pro series will run cooler. :high-five: Now, we will develop WiFi control Mars Pro series. You can also choose between Mars Pro with remote or without remote.:) The last reason is that Mars Pro is only stocked in China so the shipping fee is more.:circle-of-love:
What makes the pro epistar so much more expensive than the mars2 . Are the 5 w leds better in the pro epistar than in the mars 2 or reflector series.

:thanks:thank you for the kind words!:hug:I am looking forward to your harvest show-off.:) You can make a video for our Mars-Hydro Cup.:love:
I really love this light . on 12/12 right now and got 8 more week before my very first harvest. This light has saved me on my power pill tremendously. I well Rep u guys to Mars and back again. Happy growing and thank u for the best led grow light for a great price . can't wait to show off my harvest all do to this one outstanding performing product.

:circle-of-love:Hi Densenug... sorry about this... but please don't worry, as long as it's our light, in case of problem, we will supply you with the leds.:Namaste:
Really wish Mars hydro would make parts available to purchase for us, the consumer, so we could have on hand in case of a problem.

:circle-of-love:Hi Neil, thanks for the help. We will take off tomorrow until Feb.15th. During this time, we are not able to ship the replacement parts... sorry about this inconvenience to all of you guys...:straightface:Everything will be on track after the holiday:kiss:
Go to MarsHydro.com and look under warranty at bottom of page is a complete parts list that you can order from once your warranty is expired. They have supplies at their global centers but don't stock them stateside I believe.They are on a New Years holiday but if you contact them and pay shipping you can get all parts needed.

:circle-of-love:Hi Densenug, you can send us the pic and we will arrange the driver for MarsII400. They are available.:Namaste: but the shipment will be arranged after Feb.15th.:blushsmile:
Trying to find replacement driver for a mars 2 400watt, numbers on driver, cant read lettering, imagine that, but they are 100-240v 50/60hz, 2g-b2851w-f, 50-80v, 700-750 ma. The output voltage I believe is the 50-80v, 700-750ma, the problem is can not find one with the 50-80v output, any suggestion or info. greatly app. Thanks

:circle-of-love:Hi greenlid, here is the specification for our led grow bar series.
Reflector_LED_Grow_Bar_Series.png

There is minimum order quantity requirement. The MOQ for BAR12-60CM an BAR24-60CM is 100pcs and for BAR24-120CM and BAR48-120CM is 50pcs. They are only for wholesale order...:Namaste:
any word on the led grow bar . I try to follow this thread but have missed a bunch of pages lately. :thanks: :peace:

:circle-of-love:Will be on holidays from 6th to 14th, but will ship orders from warehouses, orders needed to ship from China will not be available, so that is to say, order for Mars Pro series is not available for shipment.:Namaste:

And also since we don't have VPN on our pc so for repair we will try our best to handle but fear that the repair process and parts shipment will also be delayed during this time, hope this won't affect badly, truly sorry for the inconvenience.:love:

Happy growing my friends:cheer:

:circle-of-love:guys, sometimes I will be not available here due to the holiday. My hometown a remote countryside with mountains. The signal is not very good and WIFI is not available, too. :circle-of-love: Any help, please send me an email. :Namaste:

:circle-of-love:guys, sometimes I will be not available here due to the holiday. My hometown a remote countryside with mountains. The signal is not very good and WIFI is not available, too. :circle-of-love: Any help, please send me an email. :Namaste:

have a lovely time celebrating with your family Sara :partyboy: You properly does not see them to often i can imagine.

:Namaste:

I ordered my epistar 160 last Wednesday and it should be here tomorrow . Man that was fast !! I'm excited . I'm glad I went with Mars !! I would still like to know all the differences between the pro and mars 2 series .
Thank you sara for all your help ! Did I mention how excited I am !!

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

I ordered my epistar 160 last Wednesday and it should be here tomorrow . Man that was fast !! I'm excited . I'm glad I went with Mars !! I would still like to know all the differences between the pro and mars 2 series .
Thank you sara for all your help ! Did I mention how excited I am !!

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

Hey 420Friend nice to hear that !! Ehm i dont use any of these 2 .. Im using Reflector series .. But i defo know that the Pro series has a remote control ... whith that you can change the light intensity and other stuff ... you dont have that on the mars 2 ... so you can save even more energy with the MarsPro ...

Dont know if you have seen this but this might helps too !

Good Luck to you !!

Just thought I'd pass on some pics of past and present grows with Mars Hydro Lighting.
magic3.jpg
Slide2.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide5.JPG
DSC004687.JPG
DSC004719.JPG

Back
Top Bottom