Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:
Upgrade your light to our Mars Pro II series.:cheer:Check out our Trade-in.:welcome:
Mars Hydro Trade-in Program
Mars_Pro_II.jpg

procedure.png

Hey, have your 3'x3' (or about that area) grow tents been changed in the last year or two? Someone was kind enough to gift me one, and I probably won't get to take it out of the box until later in the week (probably the weekend). And I'm curious NOW ;) . I thought that, if it hasn't changed any, I could satisfy my curiosity by viewing the item on your website.

:circle-of-love:Hi TorturedSoul,how is the weather there? It is raining two weeks here now...i really do not enjoy of the raining days too much.I have no mood to do anything,even can not sleep well...:volcano-smiley:
Do you mean 4'x4' tent?:high-five:
Hey, have your 3'x3' (or about that area) grow tents been changed in the last year or two? Someone was kind enough to gift me one, and I probably won't get to take it out of the box until later in the week (probably the weekend). And I'm curious NOW ;) . I thought that, if it hasn't changed any, I could satisfy my curiosity by viewing the item on your website.

To be honest, I'm not really sure. A very kind someone was nice enough to gift it to me. I will have to look on the box... ... ...

Hmm. I was under the impression that it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 3'x3'x6'. According to the box, it might be the next larger size. "LG TENT-120" is on the box. There is a white (sticker) label on the box, most of which is in some form of Chinese (I assume) language, but I do see "MZ-120*120*200" on it.

It appears that in less than a week I have gone from NO tent, to thinking I was getting a 3'3" x 3'3" x 5'11" tent... to (apparently?) actually getting a 4' x 4' x 7' tent (which might be 47¼" x 47¼" x 78¾" ?). I suppose it is possible that someone had two different sized tents and placed the smaller one into the larger box - but I gently pulled on the edge of the box until I could peek inside (to see if there is an inner box - no, it does not look like there is an inner box), and this box looks to be entirely filled by its contents.

Could you send me any information you have on this model (referenced above in bold print)? Pictures from different viewpoints, a specifications sheet, exact size, assembly instructions, et cetera? You could either post it in this thread or send via PM.

Is this model still current? Or have the new models that you've discussed already entered production? If the latter... I assume the chances of my winning your thing at the end of the month are vanishingly small - but it would be interested to be able to compare two different versions (old and new) of your tent, lol. Especially since it looks like I have the same size.

Well... I just realized that my light is sized for a square (area) tent of approximately 3' x 3', which is nine square feet - but my tent is 4' x 4', which is 16 square feet. Whoops!

:cheer:Sounds great,you will have a tent.:high-five:
:circle-of-love:Our company name is LG-LED Soloutions Limited.:Namaste:120x120x200cm it's the 4'x4'x7'thent.Yes,we are still selling this model on our website:mars hydro grow tent -4'x4'x7'
The tent which we will give out at the end of this month is the 4'x4'x7'tent,it's not the new desgin model.The newest model,we didn't start to produce yet.:high-five:
It's no problem,you can add more side lights at the corner of your tent,:high-five:but it's also depends on how many plants you have there.:high-five:
To be honest, I'm not really sure. A very kind someone was nice enough to gift it to me. I will have to look on the box... ... ...

Hmm. I was under the impression that it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 3'x3'x6'. According to the box, it might be the next larger size. "LG TENT-120" is on the box. There is a white (sticker) label on the box, most of which is in some form of Chinese (I assume) language, but I do see "MZ-120*120*200" on it.

It appears that in less than a week I have gone from NO tent, to thinking I was getting a 3'3" x 3'3" x 5'11" tent... to (apparently?) actually getting a 4' x 4' x 7' tent (which might be 47¼" x 47¼" x 78¾" ?). I suppose it is possible that someone had two different sized tents and placed the smaller one into the larger box - but I gently pulled on the edge of the box until I could peek inside (to see if there is an inner box - no, it does not look like there is an inner box), and this box looks to be entirely filled by its contents.

Could you send me any information you have on this model (referenced above in bold print)? Pictures from different viewpoints, a specifications sheet, exact size, assembly instructions, et cetera? You could either post it in this thread or send via PM.

Is this model still current? Or have the new models that you've discussed already entered production? If the latter... I assume the chances of my winning your thing at the end of the month are vanishingly small - but it would be interested to be able to compare two different versions (old and new) of your tent, lol. Especially since it looks like I have the same size.

Well... I just realized that my light is sized for a square (area) tent of approximately 3' x 3', which is nine square feet - but my tent is 4' x 4', which is 16 square feet. Whoops!

Sounds great,you will have a tent.

I am pretty happy. And very, very thankful. This gift was unsolicited and a complete surprise. In the process, I also had the chance to meet a fellow 420 Magazine member - which was nice all by itself.

120x120x200cm it's the 4'x4'x7'then

That was the conclusion that I arrived at.

The tent which we will give out at the end of this month is the 4'x4'x7'tent,it's not the new desgin model.The newest model,we didn't start to produce yet.

Oh, okay. Well, in that case... I would still like to win one ;) (and the Mars-Hydro LED grow light panel that goes inside it).

It's no problem,you can add more side lights at the corner of your tent,:high-five:but it's also depends on how many plants you have there.

Well, to me it doesn't depend on the number of plants. A person can fill that space with 144 small plants, spaced at nine per square foot... or one large plant that fills the entire 16 square foot space. Either way, the lighting requirements would be (for all practical purposes) identical.

But, speaking of number of plants: When I thought I was getting the 3' x 3' (class) size, I was worried that I would not have enough space for the (number/type/size of) plants I would like to grow in it. Now it turns out that I have the (tent) space - but the LED panel that I have here to put in it is only ~350 watts , so I do not have enough illumination. I do have some additional lighting, it just makes things a tiny bit more complex. There are a few ways I can go. It deserves some thought. I will probably try to have a space ready to assemble and place the tent this coming Saturday evening, so that gives me a little time.

Do you have the assembly(/use?) instructions available as a .PDF file? Do you have multiple pictures of it? If not, I suppose I could post some images of my own soon ;) .

I forgot to answer your earlier question: It is not raining here. There has been a very slight amount of rainfall locally, but we are still below average here - and the water table is lower than it should be. I have been warned that it might be a cold and eventful Winter. I hope that your local weather improves, and that you can find restful sleep soon!

:bravo:Wish you good luck.:cheer:
Yes we have instruction book of it,also we have video to show you how to intall that tent: The quickest way to install your grow tent - YouTube
Sometimes raining is romantic,but if it's about 2 weeks none stoppable thing...i really do not like it...:volcano-smiley:Last two week i caught cold,it was terrible days...:Namaste:
I am pretty happy. And very, very thankful. This gift was unsolicited and a complete surprise. In the process, I also had the chance to meet a fellow 420 Magazine member - which was nice all by itself.

That was the conclusion that I arrived at.

Oh, okay. Well, in that case... I would still like to win one ;) (and the Mars-Hydro LED grow light panel that goes inside it).

Well, to me it doesn't depend on the number of plants. A person can fill that space with 144 small plants, spaced at nine per square foot... or one large plant that fills the entire 16 square foot space. Either way, the lighting requirements would be (for all practical purposes) identical.

But, speaking of number of plants: When I thought I was getting the 3' x 3' (class) size, I was worried that I would not have enough space for the (number/type/size of) plants I would like to grow in it. Now it turns out that I have the (tent) space - but the LED panel that I have here to put in it is only ~350 watts , so I do not have enough illumination. I do have some additional lighting, it just makes things a tiny bit more complex. There are a few ways I can go. It deserves some thought. I will probably try to have a space ready to assemble and place the tent this coming Saturday evening, so that gives me a little time.

Do you have the assembly(/use?) instructions available as a .PDF file? Do you have multiple pictures of it? If not, I suppose I could post some images of my own soon ;) .

I forgot to answer your earlier question: It is not raining here. There has been a very slight amount of rainfall locally, but we are still below average here - and the water table is lower than it should be. I have been warned that it might be a cold and eventful Winter. I hope that your local weather improves, and that you can find restful sleep soon!

Grow tent 2'x2'x6' is out of stock at our Germany warehouse:Namaste:
Mars II 1200 is out of stock at our Canada warehouse,the next shippment will arrive at Canada around Oct 10th.:Namaste:If anyone need to place order now,we can arrange to send goods from China,and you need to pay the extra shipping fee.:Namaste:
PS: we have 2'x4'x5' & 4'x8'x7' grow tent in our next shippment to Canada.:cheer:
09_20_stock_info.jpg

Hey Sarah
I'm considering an 8x8 grow tent. I'm looking at the price point on your price and that makes it look good over some competitors but some of those have flaps over the zippers which makes me feel better about light leaks. The concern is that on your 8x8 I dont see any flaps that cover the door zippers and other openings. Am I missing something?

:cheer:Yeah,Mars Pro II sereis is the best light among our lights now.:bravo:And you can choose Epistar or Cree diodes.:goodjob:If you need to know anything more about it,please feel free to ask me here.:welcome:
When you gonna get one,i can give you a coupon code.:high-five:
These new grow lights look amazing. I can't wait to save up and give one of these a new home in my medical garden. It may be awhile gotta keep paying those hospital bills first.

Hi fanleaf,may i know your location? Right now we only have the 8'x8' tent at our USA warehouse,:high-five:
The tent we sell now,it's like this:
31_2KT46BGFI7_PRQ_4EJ.png

Please do not worry,it's also light-tight.:Namaste:You can check out from this video:(in this video,the tent use the same design as we put on our official website)
Why Mars hydro grow tent is expensive than others - YouTube
Since August,we start to produce tent which add flaps as the same material with the inner tent.:high-five:
Hey Sarah
I'm considering an 8x8 grow tent. I'm looking at the price point on your price and that makes it look good over some competitors but some of those have flaps over the zippers which makes me feel better about light leaks. The concern is that on your 8x8 I dont see any flaps that cover the door zippers and other openings. Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom