Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks for your help. How is your plants recently?
Only some of them. The rest come on with the bloom switch

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You already received your Reflector144? That's great.
Perfect thanks. l was just watching some YouTube videos and seen there's was running same as mine.

Thanks for doing this for me.
They are amazing. I'm glad that your girls are doing well with the Mars II
Hi sara their's a picture of a fastbuds girl scout cookie for you...6 week's old under a mars11 400
20160922_135635.jpg

I got it, I will keep it in mind, and I will let my manager that about it.
No, I'm in USA so Imperial is good for me.

I think this will be a great idea , when I gonna have some flower, my friends told me that I should take the soil from the forest which made of leaves and earth is the best soil for planting.

It might be fairly complete, and contain composted material from the previous years' plant matter. It will undoubtedly contain microorganisms. Many of those will be helpful, but some might be pests. When you bring mother nature into your home, remember that you are only bringing a portion of it. I think larger pots work better, because they hold a greater portion, lol. If the soil is not light/well-draining, I would add something for aeration/drainage such as perlite. I like to add a good amount of perlite to most soil/soilless medium... but I would rather have to water more often than to find my plants' roots sitting in mud ;) . If using "natural" soil, "organic" nutrients would be better than (solely) chemical formulations, because you would then be feeding the microorganisms in the soil - which, in turn, feed the plant's roots - instead of bypassing them. And you may wish to consider plants which are native to the type/location of the soil you use, as they are more likely to be compatible.

You are up late on a Saturday night! Cannot sleep? Or working for a promotion?

why don't you just do it simple, in the same way a lot of sites have a drop down list for currency conversion have one for metric or imperial? That what it can populate across the entire site, let the computer do the work takes the human out of the equation and helps to eliminate human error.

What we REALLY need is a button that we can push that would reverse the effects that occurred at the fall of the Tower of Babel.

:Namaste:

P10102364.JPG

Hi Sara,

Just wanted to give you some feedback. I ordered a Mars Reflector 144 Last week. It came in yesterday. The packaging was very discreet, it was boxed up very nicely, the packing had the lamp very well protected. It's now in my tent shining on my girl for the last phase of her journey. I'm very pleased with the quality of the light.

Really? I heard there are many kind of school teach Chinese,but why Walmart use Chinese labels? Haha
After they translate English poetry into Chinese ,it's never the same feelings which our poet want to express. Especially Chinese ancient language is hard to understand,when translate the ancient poetry into another language,I guess no one will really think that piety is good. Haha. Even many Chinese people can not understand many poetry.haha.
About the water below 0 C,I need to read more articles to catch up,when I was at school,I always felt sleepy at physical course.haha But I like to freeze the average and shake it before I drink,haha. You also like that,right?
It's already being taught in many schools in the United States. Helps people read the labels at WalMart ;) .

I'm not a great consumer of poetry, but I have been known to enjoy the occasional literal translation (although the results often would be difficult to call poetry). Feel free to post something.

It doesn't always. Absolutely pure water can remain liquid at temperatures as low as -42°F (-41.11°C) and even, technically, to -55°F (but it would only remain liquid for a very short time). It requires some sort of "seed" for ice to form, so to speak.

Water - and its solid form, ice - is a pretty cool substance. There are, if I remember correctly, at least 15 different forms/states of "ice," depending on the rate (speed) at which the temperature is reduced, the temperature that it is reduced to (such as 80 to 108 K (-193.15° C to -165.15° C)), its age (amount of time that it has been ice), and probably one or two things that I have forgotten. With some forms of ice, the hydrogen atoms can do interesting things. And most of it is rather beautiful under strong enough magnification.

Err... That's probably more than anyone wanted to know, lol.

BtW, ever take "an average" bottle of... bottled water, stick it in the freezer until it is almost - but not quite - cold enough to freeze, then remove it and shake it rapidly for five or ten seconds? It turns into something that reminds me of wet, heavy, slightly compressed snow. You can eat it - but you can push most of it out that tiny little opening at the top of the bottle. IDK, I guess I have a little too much time on my hands sometimes?

Really? I heard there are many kind of school teach Chinese,but why Walmart use Chinese labels? Haha

It was just a (possibly poor) joke. Approximately (100-(1/∞))% of the products that are sold in WalMart stores are manufactured in the PRC.

Hum,you are right.When i use the soil which take from the forest,it must contain the microorganisms,some good,some bad.:high-five:But natural is always better.:Namaste:
Haha,you caught me...i was stay up late at Saturday night.I went to sleep about 1am.:volcano-smiley:
It might be fairly complete, and contain composted material from the previous years' plant matter. It will undoubtedly contain microorganisms. Many of those will be helpful, but some might be pests. When you bring mother nature into your home, remember that you are only bringing a portion of it. I think larger pots work better, because they hold a greater portion, lol. If the soil is not light/well-draining, I would add something for aeration/drainage such as perlite. I like to add a good amount of perlite to most soil/soilless medium... but I would rather have to water more often than to find my plants' roots sitting in mud ;) . If using "natural" soil, "organic" nutrients would be better than (solely) chemical formulations, because you would then be feeding the microorganisms in the soil - which, in turn, feed the plant's roots - instead of bypassing them. And you may wish to consider plants which are native to the type/location of the soil you use, as they are more likely to be compatible.

You are up late on a Saturday night! Cannot sleep? Or working for a promotion?

:circle-of-love:That will be a good idea.Can you send me some link which their website can do unit conversion ?:Namaste:
why don't you just do it simple, in the same way a lot of sites have a drop down list for currency conversion have one for metric or imperial? That what it can populate across the entire site, let the computer do the work takes the human out of the equation and helps to eliminate human error.

What we REALLY need is a button that we can push that would reverse the effects that occurred at the fall of the Tower of Babel.

:bravo:wow,4 kindergarten school babies. The little one will catch up soon.:bravo:I'm glad they are doing well with the Mars II 400.:cheer:
Now 2 weeks in for the 3 biggest and a little runner up 1 week old and The Mars 2 400w is doing its job well ..:circle-of-love:
20160924_192626.jpg
:morenutes:

We always try our best to avoide the problem which may caused by our package information for our customer.:high-five:
We use EPE material to protect the light,and we add more protection at the corner of the box.:high-five:
You made your growing box yourself? Good work:goodjob:
So right now you only have 1 plants there or later you will have more?:bravo:
P10102364.JPG

Hi Sara,

Just wanted to give you some feedback. I ordered a Mars Reflector 144 Last week. It came in yesterday. The packaging was very discreet, it was boxed up very nicely, the packing had the lamp very well protected. It's now in my tent shining on my girl for the last phase of her journey. I'm very pleased with the quality of the light.

I got it...:volcano-smiley:I read your post via my phone,the small screen didn't show the joke well,next time i will read via computer,then i will laugh.haha:high-five:
"Made in China" .......:volcano-smiley:
It was just a (possibly poor) joke. Approximately (100-(1/∞))% of the products that are sold in WalMart stores are manufactured in the PRC.

:circle-of-love:They are very "cool" lights,haha.:cheer: And i think it's Autumn now,the temperature outside isn't high,so inside your tent will not be too much heat.:high-five: As long as your exhaust system works well,there will not be a big problem for the temperature.:high-five:
Yes Sara received reflector and have it hanging beside the mh epistar 320. Was worried about heat with both lights but no heat change as of yet.

:circle-of-love:I'm sorry to hear that.:Namaste: These days must be hard for you, the unexpected death usually the sadness things most...life is so fragile.:high-five:Again,sorry for your loss,hope you will feel better later.:Namaste:You have my sincere condolences at this time of bereavement.
It's no problem,you can take your time.:Namaste:
I didn't forget about your Sara. I had a very unexpected death in the Family, so my timeline for ordering will have to be pushed back a month or so.

Does the coupon code you sent me expire?

Back
Top Bottom