Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:After you receive it,if you have any opinions,please let me know.:cheer:
different sizes may be a good idea. will know better when I receive the glasses
J D

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure.If there are some reward of the LED use glasses,i will let you know.:high-five:
Thanks Sara I won't precipitate in a competition where there a clear rules "only Mars Hydro" light, when those rules are bent... ;) And If i knew there was some kind of small reward like mars sunglasses for grow light, fore all who participated, as a tribute for their efforts.! Then maybe!

I'm not sure when will we stop selling the Mars II 700 yet,i didn't receive any notification for the Sales so far.:Namaste:
My question if they are stopping the 700w why would they just ship over 100 to the usa and 50 or w.e to the eu..... Maybe 700w sale??
I'd buy a 700w for a good price then start a new journal completely for the cup with a new setup in my other 80x80 tent I haven't setup yet.

:goodjob:waiting for the sprouts...:cheer::cheer::cco:
420-magazine-mobile1057201544.jpg

420-magazine-mobile175392267.jpg

Start to finish

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You are always welcomed.:cheer:Anyone of 420memeber want to join the contest ,can send me the link here.:welcome:
Is the link beside your signature? I will send to my colleague,they will update on our website.:cheer:
Sarah,

I believe my signature is updated and my journal is linked. I would like to formally add it to the 3rd Mars Hydro Cup. Thanks and good luck to all.

@SmokeSara

I am not allowed to reply to your message because you have too many messages in your inbox.

But - Do not tag me on the Facebook photos. It is too risky. Just write "Photos by DeVille" which is a pseudonyme :)

Now the PM is ok.It's no problem.You can send me the picture here everytime,we will update for you.:high-five:
@SmokeSara

I am not allowed to reply to your message because you have too many messages in your inbox.

But - Do not tag me on the Facebook photos. It is too risky. Just write "Photos by DeVille" which is a pseudonyme :)

Got it.:high-five:My colleague will update on our website.:cheer: It's weekend again,time fly....
Journal link is in my signature for the contest.

I'll be updating as normally on it and might add another tent if Tina gives me a good deal on a 700w. I was gonna add a 80x80 tent with 9x7L auto sweet seeds red family run (full of purple) to the journal which would be done just in time for the end of the competition.
:Namaste:

OK , thanks, guess I'll give it a try then. I'll start another thread with tangerine dream and critical cure clones. I need to top those Bitches anyway.
Check out my thread I've got a auto flower under a Mars 2 400 right now working pretty good so far mines started at 30" away but now I've got it at about 26 and it's still loves it.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:goodjob:Time is enough:high-five:
I'll be updating as normally on it and might add another tent if Tina gives me a good deal on a 700w. I was gonna add a 80x80 tent with 9x7L auto sweet seeds red family run (full of purple) to the journal which would be done just in time for the end of the competition.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom