Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'am interested in getting the Mars Pro 2 Cree 256 LED, for my 5x5 Gorilla tent. I would be very interested in you PMing me a few promo codes, and would enjoy YOYO hangers or LED grow glasses.

:circle-of-love:I'm not sure if you can find it ,that is the schedule we got from HighTimes,but on there website,it only shows the next two event.:high-five:
inbox me a link I can't find any events in barcelona in oct

More light more buds.:volcano-smiley:I also give my strawberry full sepctrum,but seems i need to add some nutrients to it,i noticed the leaves got black edge this morning.:Namaste:
Other than for early seedlings, I always run full spectrum, both veg and bloom switches on. Go for it, give the girls all the light they want!
:high-five:

:goodjob:Good choice.Mars Pro II Cree 256 will surprise you.:cheer:I noticed you only have 2 posts on 420mag,please send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com,i will give you the coupon code.:welcome:
I'am interested in getting the Mars Pro 2 Cree 256 LED, for my 5x5 Gorilla tent. I would be very interested in you PMing me a few promo codes, and would enjoy YOYO hangers or LED grow glasses.

The old model Mars 600 do not have IR diodes,Mars Pro II Epistar,Mars II,Reflector series are with IR diodes.:high-five:
Each model,the spectrum will be little different,but will not be a big difference.The Mars Pro II series are the best:high-five:
Hello Smokesara, I have a question regarding your old style mars I 600w (200 x 3w) Leds, do they have the same spectrum as your mars II lights and do they also have IR like the mars II ? Thanks.

:circle-of-love:Hi the Mars 600 is our old model,but we upgraded to 5W now,this model do not install IR diodes.:high-five:
Mars Pro II Epistar series,Mars II ,Reflector series install with IR didoes.:high-five:
Each model spectrum will be little different,but will not be big difference,the Mars Pro II series are the best.:high-five:
Hello Smokesara, I have a question regarding your old style mars I 600w (200 x 3w) Leds, do they have the same spectrum as your mars II lights and do they also have IR like the mars II ? Thanks.

You alreday place order for the Mars II?:high-five:
Yes, I am fairly new to this Forum business haha. However I plan on changing my absence soon, especially when I receive the Mars II.

HighTimes CannabisCup Day 1.Anyone wanna meet Marshydro ? welcome.:welcome:
Day12.png

420 Activity Time:April 20th-23th
Purchase Mars-hydro products:Mars Pro II series, Mars II series,Reflector series or Grow tent,from Mars-hydro official website can get the chance to choose gift : Mars-hydro T-shirt,Mars-hydro LED grow light use glasses,YOYO hanger.
:circle-of-love:PS:During 420 activity time,the Mars-hydro LED grow light use glasses and the YOYO hanger will show out of stock on our official website,after you place order for the lights,please send your order number to: solutions@mars-hydro.com,and tell use which gift you choose.
QQ_20170420151003.jpg

The ext events here are spannabis madrid, and expo grow in irun... not sure which you ean spannabis is 13-15 oct... and expo grow is 15-17 september.... there is a new coffee shop opened called hightimes in barcelona but other than that....

I'm new to growing, I have a few friends with some grows that I can talk to about what I can do to help the plants in my area. My question is regarding setting up a grow tent.
if I got a 4x4 or 5x5 would it make a big diffrence for the light needed. Will the Reflector 192 be sufficient light or would that require some extra lights, or would the Mars pro II 320 be a better investement. Seeing as that is twice as much just looking for some thoughts.

I'm new to growing, I have a few friends with some grows that I can talk to about what I can do to help the plants in my area. My question is regarding setting up a grow tent.
if I got a 4x4 or 5x5 would it make a big diffrence for the light needed. Will the Reflector 192 be sufficient light or would that require some extra lights, or would the Mars pro II 320 be a better investement. Seeing as that is twice as much just looking for some thoughts.

Go with the pro320 you will have a much higher draw wattage and in turn a much bigger harvest. Plus I've never seen any complaints about them :)

Back
Top Bottom