Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'm new to growing, I have a few friends with some grows that I can talk to about what I can do to help the plants in my area. My question is regarding setting up a grow tent.
if I got a 4x4 or 5x5 would it make a big diffrence for the light needed. Will the Reflector 192 be sufficient light or would that require some extra lights, or would the Mars pro II 320 be a better investement. Seeing as that is twice as much just looking for some thoughts.

I would go with the Mars Pro II series. Personally I think the Cree 256 is the one to buy, versus the Epistar. I have a few lights from Mars-hydro. If you are to buy a reflector, go with a couple of the 144x5w instead of the 192.

:circle-of-love:No problem,HighTimes most Cannabis Cup at Amercia,and this is the first year we joined them.Last month we joined the one in Los Vegas.According to the Timetalbe,the one in Barcelona,Spain will be in Oct.:high-five:
We will find out then.:volcano-smiley:
The ext events here are spannabis madrid, and expo grow in irun... not sure which you ean spannabis is 13-15 oct... and expo grow is 15-17 september.... there is a new coffee shop opened called hightimes in barcelona but other than that....

:circle-of-love:Hi joewest,If you go with Mars Pro II Epistar320,it will be good in a 4'x4' grow tent,if you put it in a 5'x5' area,also ok,just you may need add some side lights during flowering.:high-five:
For sure the Mars Pro II Epistar320 will give you better results compare to hte Reflector192,it's draw power only around 410w,The Pro II 320 draw power around 720W,and run cooler.:high-five:
I'm new to growing, I have a few friends with some grows that I can talk to about what I can do to help the plants in my area. My question is regarding setting up a grow tent.
if I got a 4x4 or 5x5 would it make a big diffrence for the light needed. Will the Reflector 192 be sufficient light or would that require some extra lights, or would the Mars pro II 320 be a better investement. Seeing as that is twice as much just looking for some thoughts.

:cheer:It's nice,maybe i should arrange the smaller size to you.I thought all of the size is not big enough...:high-five:
Thanks for sharing with us.:thanks:
I got my 96x5w reflector a day early and my t-shirt too... Thank you so much... :circle-of-love:
DSC082684.JPG
DSC082658.JPG

I agree with you:thanks:
Go with the pro320 you will have a much higher draw wattage and in turn a much bigger harvest. Plus I've never seen any complaints about them :)

:thanks:Yes,the Mars Pro II series are the best lights among our lights so far.:high-five:
Humm,the Mars Pro II Cree256 also works well.
You like the Reflector144 coverage,right? :Namaste:
I would go with the Mars Pro II series. Personally I think the Cree 256 is the one to buy, versus the Epistar. I have a few lights from Mars-hydro. If you are to buy a reflector, go with a couple of the 144x5w instead of the 192.

:Namaste:Seems that strawberry is as sensitive as cannabis to lights.I move it out at weeken,cause no one will take care of it when we were out of work.After we back to official this morning,it's still need time to grow...and the strawberry is small...Should i give her some nutrients?:volcano-smiley:
straw19.jpg

:circle-of-love:We will change the design,you think we should put the LED model number on the T-shirt? We will think about that...:volcano-smiley:
I want a T-Shirt with Epistar 320 on it.. the light and name on it..

:Namaste:Seems that strawberry is as sensitive as cannabis to lights.I move it out at weeken,cause no one will take care of it when we were out of work.After we back to official this morning,it's still need time to grow...and the strawberry is small...Should i give her some nutrients?:volcano-smiley:
straw19.jpg

Don't know anything about strawberries except eating them :)

But I do like your tattoo :high-five:

:hookah:Morning and evening.
Yeah,i never grow strawberry except eat them...i thought i will be similar as growing cannabis...:volcano-smiley:give them lights,give them love.haha
Thanks,i got many tattoo.LOL...it's sticker,haha,next time i will try to find the cannabis tattoo...if you didn't check it carefully,it almost real...:cheer:
Don't know anything about strawberries except eating them :)

But I do like your tattoo :high-five:

:circle-of-love:We will change the design,you think we should put the LED model number on the T-shirt? We will think about that...:volcano-smiley:
Yeah.

Something like.

Mars-Hydro (telephone number)

Epistar 320

and a big picture of the 320 Led light on the front

and in big letters Mars-Hydro name on the back of shirt maybe with a list of all lights you sell or the top ones.

:goodjob:But when we asked opinions from some of our customer,they do not want many words about "LED grow light" on it...but if put name of the model may work.I will tell our design,he may do something about it.:thanks:
Yeah.

Something like.

Mars-Hydro (telephone number)

Epistar 320

and a big picture of the 320 Led light on the front

and in big letters Mars-Hydro name on the back of shirt maybe with a list of all lights you sell or the top ones.

:circle-of-love:One of our customer need you guys help:
The light was about 2 feet above the seedlings. There are no nutrients yet as tomorrow is one week from when the seeds had been about 3/4" tall. The recommended time with no nutrients by the seed bank was 3 weeks. They are in a coco coir/perlite mix. The temp in the grow tent was at 70-72 degrees F and the humidity was about 40-45%. Light schedule at 18/6. One died and one is not looking good. Two are looking okay, still fully green and 3rd set of leaves starting under the cfls. I don't know if it was possible that the LED lights was too much light or not enough. I only know that while I was using that is when the two plants started to wilt with one dead and the other one not looking too good at the moment. Can anyone help?

:circle-of-love:One of our customer need you guys help:
The light was about 2 feet above the seedlings. There are no nutrients yet as tomorrow is one week from when the seeds had been about 3/4" tall. The recommended time with no nutrients by the seed bank was 3 weeks. They are in a coco coir/perlite mix. The temp in the grow tent was at 70-72 degrees F and the humidity was about 40-45%. Light schedule at 18/6. One died and one is not looking good. Two are looking okay, still fully green and 3rd set of leaves starting under the cfls. I don't know if it was possible that the LED lights was too much light or not enough. I only know that while I was using that is when the two plants started to wilt with one dead and the other one not looking too good at the moment. Can anyone help?
Spray the leaves with mist of PH'd 5.8 water.

Do this 1-3 times a day until the plant starts gaining its roots more. This may take a few days or so

Then start with nutes low dosage and add cal-mag low dosage.

I am not sure what nutes your are using, but use a low dosage until plant needs to be transplanted to next pot size l, which is when then leaves start to out grow the pot sides left to right.

With Coco Coir you will need to use cal-mag for the entire grow. You will also need to water coco at least twice a day in Veg and Flower stages, you may need to more depends on if the coco 1st inch deep is dry and if so water again.. water meaning feed nutes PH'd to 5.8.

Hope this helps you out ...

Get him or her to make a thread at 420 mag.. with pictures.

By the way not sure what LED light was used but 24 inches away should of not hurt the plants.. but would maybe make i dryer and this would of mean more misting would be needed.

Back
Top Bottom