Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thanks:Thanks for your help,yeah,i didn't ask the PH yet.:goodjob:
Spray the leaves with mist of PH'd 5.8 water.

Do this 1-3 times a day until the plant starts gaining its roots more. This may take a few days or so

Then start with nutes low dosage and add cal-mag low dosage.

I am not sure what nutes your are using, but use a low dosage until plant needs to be transplanted to next pot size l, which is when then leaves start to out grow the pot sides left to right.

With Coco Coir you will need to use cal-mag for the entire grow. You will also need to water coco at least twice a day in Veg and Flower stages, you may need to more depends on if the coco 1st inch deep is dry and if so water again.. water meaning feed nutes PH'd to 5.8.

Hope this helps you out ...

Get him or her to make a thread at 420 mag.. with pictures.

By the way not sure what LED light was used but 24 inches away should of not hurt the plants.. but would maybe make i dryer and this would of mean more misting would be needed.

:goodjob:Hi Michael Kan,thanks for sharing with us.
mars2 900 that im using is pretty sick
received_242277396243233.jpeg

May i know which country you live?:high-five:
SmokeSara, how much is this light if we buy it through you here? I have a 2×4×5 tent and this is the light I want to use!!! Thanks

:high-five:My pleasure,and if you place order today,you can choose gift: a LED grow light use glasses or YOYO hanger or T-shirt.:high-five:
Thank you have a good one! Happy Growing

Thanks,i got many tattoo.LOL...it's sticker,haha,next time i will try to find the cannabis tattoo...if you didn't check it carefully,it almost real...:cheer:

Have you ever thought about getting a real one?:cheer:

You like the Reflector144 coverage,right? :Namaste:[/QUOTE]

I do like the coverage that the 144 Reflector offers. It has been a great light. I have had zero issues with that model in comparison to the 192.

I had a mars II 1200 in my 4x4 and it was pretty good. But these Epistar 320's have given me a few nice crops already. The light footprint in my 4x4's is soooo much better. Actually, fantastic ;)

Here's a pic from a few days ago. These plants were Mars LED grown.
Real color and only a few days from harvest.
420-magazine-mobile80922809.jpg

I had a mars II 1200 in my 4x4 and it was pretty good. But these Epistar 320's have given me a few nice crops already. The light footprint in my 4x4's is soooo much better. Actually, fantastic ;)

Very nice grow there. MyDogSpot! :goodjob:

:volcano-smiley:yeah,i always want to make a real tattoo:a bloody rose on my left hand,and a cannabis leaf on my right hand...very small one...but i'm afraid of the pain...:volcano-smiley:
Have you ever thought about getting a real one?:cheer:

:circle-of-love:Ok i c.May i know that when you choose LED grow light,which kind of coverage you would like to check at first? Square or rectangle?:high-five:
You like the Reflector144 coverage,right? :Namaste:

I do like the coverage that the 144 Reflector offers. It has been a great light. I have had zero issues with that model in comparison to the 192.[/QUOTE]

:cheer:thanks for sharing with us.So this plant is growing under the Mars Pro II Epistar320 now?:goodjob: Nice color and bid buds:bravo: The Mars Pro II Epistar with better built-up and light performance.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom