Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:after yo taste it,please do not share us your feeling...:volcano-smiley:
I'm sure they are heavy:bravo:
Thank you! She's a beauty!
Yes this plant is still under the 320 Epistar. She is just about ready and will be cut down very shortly.:)

:circle-of-love:One of our customer need you guys help:
The light was about 2 feet above the seedlings. There are no nutrients yet as tomorrow is one week from when the seeds had been about 3/4" tall. The recommended time with no nutrients by the seed bank was 3 weeks. They are in a coco coir/perlite mix. The temp in the grow tent was at 70-72 degrees F and the humidity was about 40-45%. Light schedule at 18/6. One died and one is not looking good. Two are looking okay, still fully green and 3rd set of leaves starting under the cfls. I don't know if it was possible that the LED lights was too much light or not enough. I only know that while I was using that is when the two plants started to wilt with one dead and the other one not looking too good at the moment. Can anyone help?

Hi Sara. 2 feet above seedlings is way too close for the intensity of these leds. When I start seedlings under leds I normally have my lights right at the top of my tent and that is a 180 cm tent.

:thanks:ok,the hanging distance is too close...but i also think his PH level may have problem.When my colleague asked our customer the PH level,he said it was ok,but only because he said:"have the PH at the recommended range using the PH up/down ki"...so he actually may not test the PH level for the soil...:high-five:
Hi Sara. 2 feet above seedlings is way too close for the intensity of these leds. When I start seedlings under leds I normally have my lights right at the top of my tent and that is a 180 cm tent.

:volcano-smiley:yeah,i always want to make a real tattoo:a bloody rose on my left hand,and a cannabis leaf on my right hand...very small one...but i'm afraid of the pain...:volcano-smiley:

The pain is short lived. The tattoo lasts forever.

:circle-of-love:yes,it's almost the end of this month.We will publish the winner soon:high-five:
Well i think the journals for the contest have all pretty much came to a close and just wanted to say good luck to everyone :).

humm...when i'm ready i will do that...do you have tattoo? before i saw a pic that a man made tattoo of smoking...:volcano-smiley:
The pain is short lived. The tattoo lasts forever.

humm...when i'm ready i will do that...do you have tattoo? before i saw a pic that a man made tattoo of smoking...:volcano-smiley:

Yeah, but just a couple. Old school eagle on the right arm that I've had forever, and a fire breathing dragon on the left arm that I got about 10 years ago.

well ive gone a.little over the top added 4 600hps to.my 6x800w leds over 17 plants should be monster yeilds cant wait

Humm,so u didn't use our light?

Hi Guys! I have a MarsII 700 that i used in a 2x2 tent and it gave me amazing result!
In the last period i changed my tent with a 3.5x3.5 and the light seems always very good but maybe not enough powerful for that space!

Here my question: in you advice is better if i sell the MarsII 700 and i go for a MarsII 1200 or if i keep it and i add at the system a MarsII 400?
Witch option will give me the best result?

Tnx in advance! :*

PS: Here a quick view of my last grow! 3 BlueCheese in a 3.5x3.5 with the MarsII 700!!

DSC_53861.jpg
DSC_53851.jpg

:circle-of-love:One of our customer need you guys help:
The light was about 2 feet above the seedlings. There are no nutrients yet as tomorrow is one week from when the seeds had been about 3/4" tall. The recommended time with no nutrients by the seed bank was 3 weeks. They are in a coco coir/perlite mix. The temp in the grow tent was at 70-72 degrees F and the humidity was about 40-45%. Light schedule at 18/6. One died and one is not looking good. Two are looking okay, still fully green and 3rd set of leaves starting under the cfls. I don't know if it was possible that the LED lights was too much light or not enough. I only know that while I was using that is when the two plants started to wilt with one dead and the other one not looking too good at the moment. Can anyone help?

No nutes for three weeks? They are starving! Feed them please.:circle-of-love:

WJ
:ciao:

:welcome::bravo:
low budget hps are cheap to buy im on with building a big 4m squared room then ill be dippin my toes in mars i keep lookin at ur lights all the time

:welcome:hi IlaIlathc,welcome to our thread.:cheer:
If you already have a Mars II 700 in your growing room,you can just add another on,no need to sell it.Usually multiple lights will be easier to install:high-five:
Hi Guys! I have a MarsII 700 that i used in a 2x2 tent and it gave me amazing result!
In the last period i changed my tent with a 3.5x3.5 and the light seems always very good but maybe not enough powerful for that space!

Here my question: in you advice is better if i sell the MarsII 700 and i go for a MarsII 1200 or if i keep it and i add at the system a MarsII 400?
Witch option will give me the best result?

Tnx in advance! :*

PS: Here a quick view of my last grow! 3 BlueCheese in a 3.5x3.5 with the MarsII 700!!

DSC_53861.jpg
DSC_53851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom