Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

My girls are loving their Mars lights! :high-five:

Day 16 flower
IMG_221724.JPG

Giving credit where credit is due.

Has anyone been using the mars bar 48 120 cm very interested in using them as corner lights with my mars 320 but for 1000 for 4 I'm a bit hesitant to buy without seeing any proven results please help

When I look at those on their website, the image appears to show 4 bars and one power supply. That made me think it was a package deal. So you are saying that each bar is an individual purchase, as would be the power supply? I'm really getting confused lol :hmmmm:

When I look at those on their website, the image appears to show 4 bars and one power supply. That made me think it was a package deal. So you are saying that each bar is an individual purchase, as would be the power supply? I'm really getting confused lol :hmmmm:

From what I see it's 1 bar 120cm long not 4 in a pack. Each 120cm bars is 200us

Sara please help I just realized I requested quote from your sales lady you hooked me up with and she said my price included shipping from china. Your stock you just posted shows you have stock in Canada why would I pay for shipping from China. And yes I requested quote after seeing you updated stock in Canada

Yes from what I see it's 1 bar 120cm long and power supply not a kit to fit all corners of tent.i could be wrong though

If that's the case, I would have to agree with you. :high-five:
They should make it more clear on the Mars site. Each package they show on the site shows 4 bars and PS. In both thumbnail description and it's full page description. About the only place that might indicate just one bar is where they give dimensions.
I know that if I ordered one and didn't get what was in the picture I would be pretty pissed.

My girls are loving their Mars lights! :high-five:

Day 16 flower
IMG_221724.JPG

Giving credit where credit is due.

Looks great. How long you gonna flowering them ?

Has anyone been using the mars bar 48 120 cm very interested in using them as corner lights with my mars 320 but for 1000 for 4 I'm a bit hesitant to buy without seeing any proven results please help

Yes, some customer already used it, when I back to office I will send you some picture.they didn't post on this forum

Sorry, we did not update new pictures on our website,it should be one picture for each model,it's not sold by package,can buy single pc.

After I back office I will ask my colleague update the right pics for grow bars.what else information you need to know?

Sara please help I just realized I requested quote from your sales lady you hooked me up with and she said my price included shipping from china. Your stock you just posted shows you have stock in Canada why would I pay for shipping from China. And yes I requested quote after seeing you updated stock in Canada

May I know which model you needed? For Canada warehouse, we do not have enough stock, and some model still on the way.May I know which of my colleague you contacted with? I will check for you.

Yes from what I see it's 1 bar 120cm long and power supply not a kit to fit all corners of tent.i could be wrong though

May know how many pcs you would purchase? Yes, we have one container already finish custom clearance, but still not arrive at warehouse yet, maybe that is why my colleague sent you the price shipping from China? I will confirm with my colleague for you.

If that's the case, I would have to agree with you. :high-five:
They should make it more clear on the Mars site. Each package they show on the site shows 4 bars and PS. In both thumbnail description and it's full page description. About the only place that might indicate just one bar is where they give dimensions.
I know that if I ordered one and didn't get what was in the picture I would be pretty pissed.

Sorry for the not clear pics of the grow bar, once I back to office , we will update them into right one.

Back
Top Bottom