Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

IMG_0557_1_1.JPG
IMG_0556_1_3.JPG

Now im thinkin i shuda went with the 320 pro..oh well

Wow, if I visit your grow room, can I sit on that chair? Haha

Looks great. How long you gonna flowering them ?

As long as it takes lol. There was no estimated flower time given for the clones, but I'm guessing between 9 and 11 weeks. I'm doubting they will all be ready at the same time,, being that they are 3 different strains. I'll keep an eye on trichomes.

Sorry, we did not update new pictures on our website,it should be one picture for each model,it's not sold by package,can buy single pc.

Well, that clears that up. Thanks for clarifying, Sara :thumb:

:circle-of-love:I C,some gower will flower longer time to get bigger buds.humm...9 and 11 weeks ,i think will be enough for them:goodjob:
As long as it takes lol. There was no estimated flower time given for the clones, but I'm guessing between 9 and 11 weeks. I'm doubting they will all be ready at the same time,, being that they are 3 different strains. I'll keep an eye on trichomes.

:thanks:yeah,i understand,and we should do that long time ago,it will help our customer to check it in a clear way:high-five:
Well, that clears that up. Thanks for clarifying, Sara :thumb:

Sure,i will PM you.:high-five: May i know which country you located?:high-five:
SmokeSara, is there any discounts available if I buy the mars 144Reflector here from you? Thanks

:cheer:thanks for sharing with us here,it's glad to see them when i am just back to work,haha:cheer::cheer:
Here are my girls under Mars II 400 and Mars Pro II 160, Day 19 of flower. Thanks Mars Hydro! :thanks:

IMG_224624.JPG
IMG_224526.JPG

:circle-of-love:Morning Jimdog,we had a short holiday last weekend,may i know which email address you sent to? May i know the quantity you need to purchase? I will talk with my manager also:high-five:
hey Sarah I emailed your sales team for a quote around a week ago and haven't had an answer back. are you able to help me out ?

:welcome:Hi IamIndica,if you put 2pcs Mars II 400,the temperature may be high.If you want to give your plants enough power,you can get one Mars Pro II Epistar160 or Mars Pro II Cree128.:high-five:
Hey everyone! Finally going to take the dive n Ditch the cfls lol Im just looking for an opinion on the size led light I should go with . My cabinet is 2'x2' x6'high, and I am thinking about a Mars 2 400? Would this be fine in that size area to flower 2 small plants? Thx in advance!

Hey everyone! Finally going to take the dive n Ditch the cfls lol Im just looking for an opinion on the size led light I should go with . My cabinet is 2'x2' x6'high, and I am thinking about a Mars 2 400? Would this be fine in that size area to flower 2 small plants? Thx in advance!
A 400w in the 2x2 space will work find and coverage will be great. Its what i got and it works fine heat isn't an issue expect yields of about 100-150 grams (depending on strain conditions and so on....

Hi SmokeSara :) When will we know the results for the third Mars cup?

A 400w in the 2x2 space will work find and coverage will be great. Its what i got and it works fine heat isn't an issue expect yields of about 100-150 grams (depending on strain conditions and so on....

Agreed. That's pretty much spot on!

Back
Top Bottom