Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

This is a grow tent with 1600W MarsII LED full spectrum grow light with switchable ballast being moved back and forth across the tent on a 6' light rail so there is far less shadowing.
Except we don't have ballasts in LED. I'm sure she just meant that veg and bloom are switchable. Just nit picking lol. :volcano-smiley:

:volcano-smiley:yeah,and she only have one light,you got multiple lights.:bravo::bravo:
Except we don't have ballasts in LED. I'm sure she just meant that veg and bloom are switchable. Just nit picking lol. :volcano-smiley:

:Rasta::tommy: they look cool,right?
18268476_423417058015930_4991827837645721805_n.jpg

Yes,it's high risk to do that sometimes...but really got big buds...still we do not recommend to do that:Namaste:

With the 144 I try not get get closer than 8 inch but not too far 12 inch and sometimes as close as 6 inch for a few hours till I move light. The girls tend to acclimatize to the light as they get older. Also I use Silica additive, that may help to prevent burn. ALso lots of air movement to stop radient heat stress . I believe that healthy plants with microbe teas and beneficials can take more stress than plants on steroids. Some strains are tough like rubber compared to others that break or burn easily. Humidity may play a role as well as room temps and nutrients.

144 reflector may be more forgiving than other LED lights. They also don't seem to burn out diodes as much as other LED like Mars 2. Mars 2 is very intense as are many LED out there and need to be farther away from plants. Every cultivator must find the sweet spot for their particular situation. Peace

:goodjob:I c,so 6-8inch is safe range there,and the silica additive works great there.I may need to add a small fan in my strawberry growing room.:high-five:
Yes the Mars II series light with stronger intensity compare to Reflector series,and install with glasses,so it may be warmer than Reflector series.:high-five:
With the 144 I try not get get closer than 8 inch but not too far 12 inch and sometimes as close as 6 inch for a few hours till I move light. The girls tend to acclimatize to the light as they get older. Also I use Silica additive, that may help to prevent burn. ALso lots of air movement to stop radient heat stress . I believe that healthy plants with microbe teas and beneficials can take more stress than plants on steroids. Some strains are tough like rubber compared to others that break or burn easily. Humidity may play a role as well as room temps and nutrients.

144 reflector may be more forgiving than other LED lights. They also don't seem to burn out diodes as much as other LED like Mars 2. Mars 2 is very intense as are many LED out there and need to be farther away from plants. Every cultivator must find the sweet spot for their particular situation. Peace

Humm...i think we can use light mover.Mars-hydro may produce light mover later,what you guys think?:volcano-smiley:
I think external ballasts are a good idea for the leds. Will give lots of room for MORE FANS

USA warehouse:Mars II 700 have 8pcs ,Grow bar12-60cm have 6pcs stock left.The next shippment under customer clearance.
UK warehouse: Mars Pro II Epistar120 is out of stock.:Namaste:
EU warehouse:Grow tent 70x70x160cm is out of stock.Mars II 700 and Mars Pro II Epistar80 have 1pcs stock left,the new shippment will arrive at EU April 30th,we are trying our best to confirm when can we send it to our warehouse.:high-five:
Canada and Australia warehouse,we have enough of goods in stock for each model.:cheer:
05_031.png

I say more fans and better heat displacement to extend the life of the lights... you say light mover... same thing no and for you guys stopping the 700w seems you're still pumping em out

:circle-of-love:You mean we should add more fans inside the light? we choose the size of fan according to the space of the lights,the speed of the fans which we are using for our lights is enough.If too big or higher speed fan,it will be lound.:high-five:
I say more fans and better heat displacement to extend the life of the lights... you say light mover... same thing no and for you guys stopping the 700w seems you're still pumping em out

Think they already did that with the pro-series. My pro 160 has been running more or less constantly for two years now and it's still good as new.

I say more fans and better heat displacement to extend the life of the lights... you say light mover... same thing no  and for you guys stopping the 700w seems you're still pumping em out

Wasn't it the lense-cover that made the Mars II lights die so fast?

Is it possible to remove the lense-cover from those lamps to make them last longer?

Morning DeVille,yeah,the Mars Pro II series with upgraded fans,and has vents all around the panel,it run cooler.:high-five:I'm glad that you are happy with them.:cheer:
Think they already did that with the pro-series. My pro 160 has been running more or less constantly for two years now and it's still good as new.

Very happy. After I figured out it was the remote controller that kept changing the lamp programs, I just removed the batteries from the remote controller after programming the lamp. Voila! No more problems. Been using the lamp for mothers and clones for quite a while now and I love the adjustment possibilities. I do miss that a little bit with Mars pro II.

Maybe in the future you'll release another lamp with remote controller?

:circle-of-love:For Mars II series,install with lens ,yes,the lens tech can not catch up with the chips teach,it may cause darken the lens.
Mars Pro II series,Epistar company help us install with out lens,and we use reflection cup,so it will not have lens problem.:high-five:
Wasn't it the lense-cover that made the Mars II lights die so fast?

Is it possible to remove the lense-cover from those lamps to make them last longer?

That's cool.

I remember I was very much in doubt if I should buy the epistar or cree lamps. Is cree better?

:high-five:Yes,the remote system is complicated to set up and use.Once the smart system got problem,only our Chinese factory can solve it.Yeah,you didn't great job,take out the barries,and re-turn on the light,then it will be full spectrum light,it will not have problem.:goodjob:
You still like light with remote controller? i will talk with our engineer ,we may design another model of remote control LED light.:high-five:
Actually we are always keeping develop better LED grow light,so far,we are focus on WIFI control system light.Wish our new lights will meet you guys soon.:bravo:
Very happy. After I figured out it was the remote controller that kept changing the lamp programs, I just removed the batteries from the remote controller after programming the lamp. Voila! No more problems. Been using the lamp for mothers and clones for quite a while now and I love the adjustment possibilities. I do miss that a little bit with Mars pro II.

Maybe in the future you'll release another lamp with remote controller?

Back
Top Bottom