Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

These to guys good for 4-5 plants in a grow tent ?? Auto flower
420-magazine-mobile1646247224.jpg

:circle-of-love:Then it's almost sleep time for you soon,evening,and have a nice dream.:volcano-smiley:
Nite to me soon.. its 10:55pm here, morning to you... have a coffee on me.

Yeah i will make u the boss today

Mars 300 draw around 135W,each light can cover 2'x2' area.It will depends on the size of your plant will grow....For Veg,they maybe enough,but when they grow bigger,you may need add some side lights.:high-five:

:circle-of-love:Because i'm not sure who big your plants will be,so i can only recommend a light based on your growing space.For a 4'x4' growing area,you can go with 1 pc of Mars Pro II Epistar320/Cree256.If you want to install multiple lights,then 2pcs Mars Pro II Epistar160/Cree128 will work fine:high-five:
So what would you recommend ?

Big day is arriving.:cheer:
:circle-of-love:420 Activity Time:April 20th-23th
Purchase Mars-hydro products:Mars Pro II series, Mars II series,Reflector series or Grow tent,from Mars-hydro official website can get the chance to choose gift : Mars-hydro T-shirt,Mars-hydro LED grow light use glasses,YOYO hanger.
PS:During 420 activity time,the Mars-hydro LED grow light use glasses and the YOYO hanger will show out of stock on our official website,after you place order for the lights,please send your order number to: solutions@mars-hydro.com,and tell use which gift you choose.:high-five:
QQ_20170420151003.jpg

Big day is arriving.:cheer:
:circle-of-love:420 Activity Time:April 20th-23th
Purchase Mars-hydro products:Mars Pro II series, Mars II series,Reflector series or Grow tent,from Mars-hydro official website can get the chance to choose gift : Mars-hydro T-shirt,Mars-hydro LED grow light use glasses,YOYO hanger.
PS:During 420 activity time,the Mars-hydro LED grow light use glasses and the YOYO hanger will show out of stock on our official website,after you place order for the lights,please send your order number to: solutions@mars-hydro.com,and tell use which gift you choose.:high-five:

Do you have the Mars Pro II 80 in stock in Canada?

:volcano-smiley:Please keep some for sara,she may go to join the Cannabis Cup in Spain in Oct.:high-five:
Thanks Sara I'm shaking up some hash then gonna make some butter :p

I confirmed with our shipping department,the Mars Pro II Epistar80 already finished custom clearance,now is on the way to our Canada warehouse.:high-five:For sure next week we can arrange the goods to you,if you need,you can place your order now.:bravo:If you order from our official website now,you can choose gift.:cheer:
Do you have the Mars Pro II 80 in stock in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom