Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

420-magazine-mobile971393107.jpg

Hi BS, on the mars hydro COB panel, we add additional red and blue chips around the COB, so you can see a little blurple reflection around the side of lamps.

Nice Deville! Its appears in your photo to be a lil "blurple" reflection around the sides of the light fixture, but the plants seem to be under regular "white light." How do you see it? Sorry if you've already answered this question a thousand times.

The colours look almost natural i think

Ah. You're seeing some reflection from the mars bars i use for my clones on this photo

So the purple you see above the lamp is from the cloning station. The blurple on the floor is from the cob. Confusing indeed

Yup. I used to run a marsII 700 but i seem to get better coverage of my 3x3 tent with the two 96x5's.
420-magazine-mobile132256053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2125823733.jpg

One MarsII700 can cover 3'x3', one reflector96 can cover 2'x3', two pcs of reflector 96 can cover 4'x3', so 2pcs of 96 have a bigger coverage than one 700

My computer broke down a few days ago. So will be harder for me to upload good quality photo's. Need a computer to upload good quality photo's from my professional camera stuff.

So i will do my best to keep you updated on the progress and performance of the COB.

Sometimes I get to borrow a computer for an hour or so. Will upload some good quality photo's in my journal whenever I get a chance

My computer broke down a few days ago. So will be harder for me to upload good quality photo's. Need a computer to upload good quality photo's from my professional camera stuff.

So i will do my best to keep you updated on the progress and performance of the COB.

Sometimes I get to borrow a computer for an hour or so. Will upload some good quality photo's in my journal whenever I get a chance

Thanks for your kindness. A good computer can help us a lot. Few days ago, I bought a new computer to fire my old one. Looking forward to your more professional pictures.

My dear 420 friends, here comes a good news: COB lights are available in the Australia and USA warehouse, Uk, EU, Canada warehouse will be available soon. We sent some to customers who pre-ordered, about 30pcs left now.
If you are interested in it, pls tell me, I would like to offer you more information.

Back
Top Bottom