Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have two huge dying plants. I have tried everything. I wonder if they simply has vegged too long. It's DWC and there's more roots than water in there now. No way they'll survive another two months so I'll probably just throw them out. I have been so busy with so many things I haven't had time to prioritize the grows at all. I keep growing the same plant over and over again in main-room cause that room and it's systems are as low maintenance as you can get them. Everything else has been allowed to go to hell - quite litterally actually. I have done so many 32 plant rounds now I don't know what to do with all the Cannabis. Think I will allow myself to take it a little easy for a while.

I need to fix my lamps though. It's important to have all the gear in order

I sent you a quite long email. I know why they break now. I had a feeling it would be this reason, so I paid attention this time. Not sure it's helpful or not, but I gave you the full report

I received your email, thank you. I replied to you, pls check.

No need to go through the warranty error seeking routine my friend. They don't have a warranty anymore and I already know which parts I need to buy. I repaired so many of these lamps now

We still offer 2 years warranty depending on how long the light used. More than 2 years, the customers can make the payment to get repairing help.

My growsize is 160X70X200cm.
Hans 180w
  • Recommended maximum grow area 80*100 cm, 32" * 39"
  • 6 Cree XPGDWT-JE3 Cool White, 20 Cree XPEBRD 801 Red, 11 Cree XPGDWT-G7E Neutral White, 12 Cree XPEBRO 901 Red Orange and 4 Cree XPE EPR 901 DeepRed Led's
  • Nice plant you have Sara

:cheer: Two lights are enough for your 160x70cm grow size.

I have two huge dying plants. I have tried everything. I wonder if they simply has vegged too long. It's DWC and there's more roots than water in there now. No way they'll survive another two months so I'll probably just throw them out. I have been so busy with so many things I haven't had time to prioritize the grows at all. I keep growing the same plant over and over again in main-room cause that room and it's systems are as low maintenance as you can get them. Everything else has been allowed to go to hell - quite litterally actually. I have done so many 32 plant rounds now I don't know what to do with all the Cannabis. Think I will allow myself to take it a little easy for a while.

I need to fix my lamps though. It's important to have all the gear in order

I am sorry to hear your two huge dying plants :hug:
Are you busy with taking videos or other thing that is related with growing Cannabis?

I know what you mean, I’ll do a small grow over the summer I think and give it he’ll come Fall!
The summer will come, wait for your update about small grow :cheer:

Yes watch the new growth, the old growth won’t get its color back. The one with big brown splotches looks like ph fluctuations.

:thanks: :circle-of-love:

Well, there may not flowers on the plant right now. Wouldn't be until about August or so......well after June 21st in AZ. So it could be marijuana or hemp.

They need fertilizer and time to show the truth :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom