Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Before I forget, #marshydrorock

Thought I’d drop one here and help bump up the numbers. :battingeyelashes:

Good luck everyone. :ciao:
Delicious! :drool::slide::popcorn::drool:And good luck everyone! :yahoo:

#marshydrorock

This one was grown under a Mars II 400.
It has been a great light for a while now.
Cheers
Wow, Ditchweed, thanks for letting me know it is under our light, I feel so happy to see it! :thanks:

#marshydrorock
A new Marshydro light would fit nicely, right in this tent.
Strawberry Kush
White Widow.
Critical Kush
Exactly! And nice tent by the way, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks Sara,...that's my fav. pic too. Just sumpin about Tony Montana and that 'money' pic. My style......:ganjamon:
Haha, that is a good style! :rollit:

#marshydrorock
hello sara and everyone thanks for this opportunity a new mars led would go rite in my tent very nicely so ill throw up a couple pics good luck to everyone!:smokin:
:passitleft:
Thank you ilikemsticky! Mars Hydro also feel gratitute for so many years support! Without you, we might already gone for years! :circle-of-love:

We are now in the Las Vegas, tomorrow will attend the MJ Business Conference there (from Nov. 14~16th), anyone near us, welcome to visit! Our booth number is: 3138 :Namaste:
You might see our new products there! :green_heart:
1542158888130.png

We are now in the Las Vegas, tomorrow will attend the MJ cannabis cup there, anyone near us, welcome to visit! Our booth number is: 3138 :Namaste:
You might see our new products there! :green_heart:
1542158888130.png

Welcome to Las Vegas Sara. Have a wonderfully prosperous stay. :battingeyelashes:

Welcome to Las Vegas Sara. Have a wonderfully prosperous stay. :battingeyelashes:
Thanks Sweet! :green_heart:unfortunately I will not be there this time. Hopefully next time. :Namaste:

Awww i think you should attend and grow a plant here with your light's. You are our hero here on 420Mag. Step on out and show us what your lights can do girl:)
We can only grow vegetables. lol
1542262121547.png

We can only grow vegetables. lol

...and literally thousands and thousands of hectares of non-THC cannabis. I'm surprised that no one in your company has ever done any demonstration grow videos with that. Hemp (although that's generally the male plants, while we usually focus on the females, but you could probably figure something out that'd make good ad copy, lol).

Yes, but aren't you potentially splitting the number of Likes you could receive between two separate entries, lol? It could suck if you end up with two or three total "votes" less than twice that of the next person - but half like one picture, then don't like the other out of fear of "diluting"(???) things and the others do the same thing, but with the other picture? That could mean that each of your pictures are a vote or two shy of winning.

Hmm... I'm just rambling. No need to panic, give up, and award all your likes to me. Really. Err... Probably.

I'm just screwing with you, lol. All the pictures I've seen were nice - including yours. Good luck to you! (And to ME ;) .)

Yes, but aren't you potentially splitting the number of Likes you could receive between two separate entries, lol? It could suck if you end up with two or three total "votes" less than twice that of the next person - but half like one picture, then don't like the other out of fear of "diluting"(???) things and the others do the same thing, but with the other picture? That could mean that each of your pictures are a vote or two shy of winning.

Hmm... I'm just rambling. No need to panic, give up, and award all your likes to me. Really. Err... Probably.

I'm just screwing with you, lol. All the pictures I've seen were nice - including yours. Good luck to you! (And to ME ;) .)
Perhaps, Maybe ;) haha

Back
Top Bottom