Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

There ya go, nice little forum plug, too. Think I've got one of those custom Bic lighters around here somewhere. Only bring it out for special occasions, lol.

Your right! Maybe next time I open another thread. :D:thumb:
I think maybe it will help and if you need help sara you haveus for support here the full timers lol

The last plant I will ever harvest of the first and last strain my mentor created. RIP Devo miss you brother! #marshydrorock.
IMG_20181028_142735.jpg
IMG_20181029_141201.jpg
IMG_20181029_141136.jpg

Throwing my hat into the ring
#MARSHYDROROCKS
My Brooklyn Sunrise auto
A nice sativa that's a bit racy. 2-3 hits will get ya going and 5-6 you'll get plenty done but nothing will be finished. Lol
Congrats on the harvest, the buds looks tasty! :circle-of-love:

I think maybe it will help and if you need help sara you haveus for support here the full timers lol
Yeah! but next time, otherwise we lose the likes. :slide:

The last plant I will ever harvest of the first and last strain my mentor created. RIP Devo miss you brother!
Thanks Orlando for the sharing! Your not alone, cheers! :thanks:

Good day Sara and gang!
Few pics of my ACE A5 x Malawi...and their Thai Chi.
I like the photo with buds and money together thing, make me think my buds is very worthy and priceless! :ganjamon::passitleft:

Thanks for sharing and participation everyone! Hope everyone good luck! Don't forget to invite friends to vote as well! :rollit:
And look what I've got today! Sharing you some picture of our factory! Many many reflector 192 is packing for delivery :ganjamon:

OK Giveaway Rules again in every new page: :green_heart:

How to Participant?
- Time: from Nov. 2th ~ 20th; Winner anounced on Nov. 22th.
- Post your buds pictures in Mars Hydro Thread which you think is the best!
- use tag #marshydrorock in your text.
- Over 50 growers attend, winner will get an upgraded Mars II 900
- Over 100 growers attend, winner will get one upgrated Mars II 1600
- Over 200 growers attend, winner will get one Mars Pro II 320
- Winner will be the one get the likes the most!
- Five Lucky ones get Mars Hydro glasses!

If you are already in or just want check out and you are happening to stop by, don't forget to vote for the pictures you like. The contest starts from page 2035. Cheers!:Namaste:

Before I forget, #marshydrorock

Thought I’d drop one here and help bump up the numbers. :battingeyelashes:

Good luck everyone. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom