Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I believe it is because we upgraded the spectrum. Some said that the lights not very good for flowering, so add more red, therefore your plants should benefit more during flowering. :circle-of-love:

LOL, well that doesn't explain why it showing more blue light than the slightly older one?
Anyhow, it's about the quality I would expect...

Except for the winner, my boss says, we can choose 5 lucky ones to get our mars hydro glasses as well!

Nice. On behalf of those five future recipients, I thank you. Eye damage/injury is not good - and much of it never goes away, as I learned at a young age.

Think the 22 of this month bud but let me check for ya
Here buddy

Here is info

Don't forget the Giveaway. :) :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
In order to show more love and celebrate our 10th anniversary, :rollit: I applied the giveaway for all of you on :420:
How to Participant?
- Time: from Nov. 2th ~ 20th; Winner anounced on Nov. 22th.
- Post your buds pictures in Mars Hydro Thread which you think is the best!
- use tag #marshydrorock in your text.
- Over 50 growers attend, winner will get an upgraded Mars II 900
- Over 100 growers attend, winner will get one upgrated Mars II 1600
- Over 200 growers attend, winner will get one Mars Pro II 320
- Winner will be the one get the likes the most!

Are you ready? Come and try your luck here! :yahoo:

It is no harm to just share a picture, not matter it is under Mars light or other brand lights, or HPS, or outdoor. :D

Nice pictures, everyone! Encourage other members to enter the contest, too - because the number of contest entries determines the prize:
How to Participant?
- Time: from Nov. 2th ~ 20th; Winner anounced on Nov. 22th.
- Post your buds pictures in Mars Hydro Thread which you think is the best!
- use tag #marshydrorock in your text.
- Over 50 growers attend, winner will get an upgraded Mars II 900
- Over 100 growers attend, winner will get one upgrated Mars II 1600
- Over 200 growers attend, winner will get one Mars Pro II 320

- Winner will be the one get the likes the most!

Are you ready? Come and try your luck here! :yahoo:

It is no harm to just share a picture, not matter it is under Mars light or other brand lights, or HPS, or outdoor. :D

Shameless self-promotion: The picture I posted is HERE (no, I didn't grow that monster - but it's one of the coolest mutant buds I've ever seen, lol).

Thanks Sara! Really hoping to win as I am setting up another tent soon! Will be a 3x3from you guys as soon as you get them back in stock in canada
Recently Canada is selling like Crazy! :adore::adore::adore:Stock run out fast! We are sending another two containers of lights and tents to Canada last month, hopefully get them before Black Friday! And I think we should make more stock in future :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Recently Canada is selling like Crazy! :adore::adore::adore:Stock run out fast! We are sending another two containers of lights and tents to Canada last month, hopefully get them before Black Friday! And I think we should make more stock in future :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Are you guys gonna have black friday deals? And do you think your gonna get them before the end of the month at least? I need to buy some :passitleft:

LOL, well that doesn't explain why it showing more blue light than the slightly older one?
Anyhow, it's about the quality I would expect...
The spectrum is changed for sure, but sometimes the old version and new version are mixed when arrive warehouse, :(so you might received different kind, we have report this to the warehouse several times, but it is a third party warehouse, and their system is not very human. I will report this again, hopefully soon this will change. :Namaste:

Nice. On behalf of those five future recipients, I thank you. Eye damage/injury is not good - and much of it never goes away, as I learned at a young age.
Your totally right! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom