Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Awesome Dave! :green_heart: Thanks for the feedback, and you just show how it can works! :welldone: I hope you like the glasses, :circle-of-love:
I found a package at my door last night.

Thanks Mars-Hydro. I can't wait to see how Dutchman's grow with the new lights turns out. Thanks for considering me and thanks for the glasses. Here are a couple pics with and without the "filter":circle-of-love::peace:

And we got another feedback from @NaturalSpirit
1546825028653.png

1546825077867.png

I found a package at my door last night.

Thanks Mars-Hydro. I can't wait to see how Dutchman's grow with the new lights turns out. Thanks for considering me and thanks for the glasses. Here are a couple pics with and without the "filter":circle-of-love::peace:

Me either Dave!

Those glasses look really sleek and I love the design!! I like the case they come with to!:cool: Another great job by MarsHydro!

Me either Dave!

Those glasses look really sleek and I love the design!! I like the case they come with to!:cool: Another great job by MarsHydro!
:p:p:p Thank you Dutch! Hope you had a great weekend! :circle-of-love:

Me either Dave!

:p:p:p Thank you Dutch! Hope you had a great weekend! :circle-of-love:

I did indeed Sara! I hope you did as well and are ready for another week!
I am, already doing my job, :D The weather turns warmer this week, I don't have to wear like Santa now. :popcorn:

Yeah, the case might be thought by some to be simply the package that the product comes in - but as someone who has worn prescription eyeglasses since he was six years old and who always tried to get GLASS lenses but sometimes had to settle on plastic ones for reasons of cost knows... Glasses with plastic lenses belong in a case whenever they aren't actually being used. Otherwise, they tend to get scratched up.

Sara, on behalf of myself and everyone else who owns or will own these things, please thank whoever it was at your company it was who decided that your LED glasses belong in an actual case instead of a simple plastic bag that would quickly have been lost or thrown away.

Yeah, the case might be thought by some to be simply the package that the product comes in - but as someone who has worn prescription eyeglasses since he was six years old and who always tried to get GLASS lenses but sometimes had to settle on plastic ones for reasons of cost knows... Glasses with plastic lenses belong in a case whenever they aren't actually being used. Otherwise, they tend to get scratched up.

Sara, on behalf of myself and everyone else who owns or will own these things, please thank whoever it was at your company it was who decided that your LED glasses belong in an actual case instead of a simple plastic bag that would quickly have been lost or thrown away.
Glad you love the packages. :D The glasses are fragile, so we need a strong box to hold it. :D And everything we do is for better customer's feeling. As long as it is good for your useing, we will try our best to make it! :green_heart:

Though we are selling grow tent for a while, but still many growers don't know it. :passitleft:Actually we have grow tent factory for making the grow tents especially and we have OEM some other famous brands as well, :ganjamon: But hey! Here is again our grow tent videos you might want to check out! Some are upgrated like the tent cloth, the logo, and some design, but most of the advantages are still there. ;)

Thanks Dutch, I have a good news for you, your lights shipped out and I have got the tracking number, will send to you now. ;)
That’s cool! Martian water what ! Lol

How are you today Sara? Hope your well!

Back
Top Bottom