Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You mean together? We usually have 6 days per month, and not including other holidays, but only the Chinese new year is the longest, around 10 days. Missing school time. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Yes Chinese Ney Year is approaching fast. I just released our 2019 products to our manufacturer over there last week.

The mass migration of people going on holiday all at once is amazing. We dont have any event in the states that compares to it.

That would be awsome!:) Keep us updated.
Will be from March after we return back to work, if we begin now, then during New year holiday, no body will take care of them. :passitleft:

Yes Chinese Ney Year is approaching fast. I just released our 2019 products to our manufacturer over there last week.

The mass migration of people going on holiday all at once is amazing. We dont have any event in the states that compares to it.
Haha, yes, the biggest migration each year! :bong: Luckily I don't have to do that, I work close to my family! Not far from home. :rollit:

Growing update under Mars II
1545960372216.png

From the moment we release our SP series, they have been very hot, and since we gave the Coupon 10% for this series only to 31th, Dec. 2018, so many did not catch the change, so we apply to give this 10% discount code till Jan. 4th. The last chance to get 10% discount for SP series of Preorder! Please seize it! :cool::cool::cool:
Discount code: MarsSP
Mars SP - save energy.jpg

How long will those lights stay in the test room?
Usually at least a week before packing. :green_heart: Happy New Year Penny! Nice to see you again! :Namaste:

Good to see you back also!
Went back home , had family reunion. a short one, :D I expect the longer ones at the end of this month. :D :D :D

Happy new years to you Sara and the crew at mars
Thank you Itibitiguy, you as well, happy new year to you and your family and friends. :D

Happy New Year Sara! I hope you have a great 2019 and I’m glad you got to spend time with your family over the holdiays!
Thank you Dutchman1990, you too, I hope you also had a good one. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom