Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

hi,Mocha. yes,it's Ok. but you need to buy a power core. cause our light are 110.:love:
Hi
I just receive my mars 11 1200w. I have a question about the power plug. Am I able to plug this to a 220v? All my plugs are setup for 220v. Thanks!!

image9956.jpg
image9955.jpg
image9954.jpg
IMG_027028.JPG
IMG_027126.JPG

I use LED to grow autoflowering plants. 60 days from sprout to harvest. I like because I can control heat easier. And less expensive to run. Been growing 20 + years.

wow,healthy girl!:bravo:
image9956.jpg
image9955.jpg
image9954.jpg
IMG_027028.JPG
IMG_027126.JPG

I use LED to grow autoflowering plants. 60 days from sprout to harvest. I like because I can control heat easier. And less expensive to run. Been growing 20 + years.

Hey guys, my limit for led lights is about 260 so I'm partial to the 144x3w. I have yet to see a bad review but I'm having a hard time finding a journal with this particular light that shows the plant from start to finish. Main question is, will this light be optimal for flowering? That is the main reason i want it. Just curious on some comparisons or pictures of flowering plants will suffice!!!

Hey guys, my limit for led lights is about 260 so I'm partial to the 144x3w. I have yet to see a bad review but I'm having a hard time finding a journal with this particular light that shows the plant from start to finish. Main question is, will this light be optimal for flowering? That is the main reason i want it. Just curious on some comparisons or pictures of flowering plants will suffice!!!
Click on my 5x5 scrog link to see them

Just picked up the 300w Reflector and so far it has been great! My plants love it, all their leaves tilt and maneuver to catch the best of its rays :)

I do have one question. I am currently running them full spectrum. Has anyone seen any difference is running just the veg spectrum? Is there any slowing down of growth due to the decreased output of the light? Just wondering.

Just picked up the 300w Reflector and so far it has been great! My plants love it, all their leaves tilt and maneuver to catch the best of its rays :)

I do have one question. I am currently running them full spectrum. Has anyone seen any difference is running just the veg spectrum? Is there any slowing down of growth due to the decreased output of the light? Just wondering.

No difference but the electric bill and you save life on red lights. Now put red on a week before flipping to flower and it speeds up flowering

Co, thanks for your sharing!:high-five:
No difference but the electric bill and you save life on red lights. Now put red on a week before flipping to flower and it speeds up flowering

Got my LA diva finishing under the TOPLED 96x3w reflector series, she is at 72 days and I have chopped her 4 most top branches, I also have some young plants going under the light.
image9998.jpg
image9992.jpg
image9994.jpg
image9997.jpg
image9996.jpg
image9993.jpg

I have a G13 labs purple kush strt ing flower on under the TOPLED 300w old model, she is goin to be amazing!!!
image9995.jpg
image9991.jpg

looks great, thanks for your sharing Alex. :high-five:
Got my LA diva finishing under the TOPLED 96x3w reflector series, she is at 72 days and I have chopped her 4 most top branches, I also have some young plants going under the light.
image9998.jpg
image9992.jpg
image9994.jpg
image9997.jpg
image9996.jpg
image9993.jpg

I have a G13 labs purple kush strt ing flower on under the TOPLED 300w old model, she is goin to be amazing!!!
image9995.jpg
image9991.jpg

Hi Co finest, I am very excited to see these pictures. I checked your YT vedio, it is really very great, thank you very much, help us a lot :thanks:
Any time. If you need proof heres a look lol

20140505_012237.jpg
20140505_012250.jpg
20140505_013341.jpg

This is my first post on 420Mag - Hello everyone!

I'm planning the gear for setting up my first indoor grow, and the info in this forum has been so precious. Thank you all :)

From what I've been seeing in the forum these LED lights from SmokeSara seem really good and not that expensive.

I'd like to know what you guys think of the Reflector LED Grow light 96x3w (reflector led grow light 96x3w) for a 60x60x160cm grow tent (approx 2x2x5ft) - is it enough light, to much, not enough?

@SmokeSara (tried to PM you, but need 50 posts before being able to send PM)
I live in a EU country and would like not to go collect the product at the customs and pay extra taxes - do you have this product stored in a European Warehouse?
What is the approximate shipping costs inside Europe?

Back
Top Bottom