Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Day 70 of flower. mars 900 watt ...SUPER silver haze
20140509_145043.jpg

Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon - Fast Phenotype Introduction of Amber heads @ Day 58 of 12/12

MARS II 400w Standard Spectrum - Not sponsored by TOPLED

Im looking at a 700w Mars II for next grow in my DR80 80cmx80cmx180cm tent
DSC_4618.jpg

:high-five: hope to share some :)
Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon - Fast Phenotype Introduction of Amber heads @ Day 58 of 12/12

MARS II 400w Standard Spectrum - Not sponsored by TOPLED

Im looking at a 700w Mars II for next grow in my DR80 80cmx80cmx180cm tent
DSC_4618.jpg

Hi Sara,

I ordered 2 - 96x3's on May 5th. I sent the money, and you replied you would get back to me shortly with a tracking number. I have sent you several PM's to ask if it has been shipped yet, or to find out when it will be shipped.

I haven't heard back from you on one PM. It's May 9th, and it makes me a little nervous that you haven't at least responded to my PM's. I understand that you are very busy, I just wanted a heads up to what to expect.

Please help.

I asked my assisstant to send to you, she still do not send? do not worry. I ask her to send to you tomorrow morning we begin to work. sorry for the delay. you will get from me tomorrow morning for sure. my morning would be your evening time. sometimes I do not check PM , sorry.
Hi Sara,

I ordered 2 - 96x3's on May 5th. I sent the money, and you replied you would get back to me shortly with a tracking number. I have sent you several PM's to ask if it has been shipped yet, or to find out when it will be shipped.

I haven't heard back from you on one PM. It's May 9th, and it makes me a little nervous that you haven't at least responded to my PM's. I understand that you are very busy, I just wanted a heads up to what to expect.

Please help.

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love: thank you curso, you always grow great:) how are you ? I haven't seen you are on FB now:) change account?
Just a couple bud shots from my current grow under my Mars II 1200....
IMG_60662.JPG
IMG_60672.JPG
IMG_60682.JPG

These are vegging under 96x3w....
IMG_60651.JPG
IMG_60693.JPG

:circle-of-love:Sara:circle-of-love:

I asked my assisstant to send to you, she still do not send? do not worry. I ask her to send to you tomorrow morning we begin to work. sorry for the delay. you will get from me tomorrow morning for sure. my morning would be your evening time. sometimes I do not check PM , sorry.

Thanks for getting back to me Sara. No problem, I look forward to hearing something tomorrow. I am really excited to use these LED's! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom