Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Nice photos Alex0601. I'd like to ask what the medium and technique you are using. Is that a hempy bucket?

And TomaHawKPT, welcome to 420Magazine. I am also a newbie here, but I can tell you with the short period of time I have been here I have found the people here to be ultra-friendly and wonderful. And all of the forums are a great read with lots of interesting information on growing especially.

I am using bonticare coco cut 60/40 with peralite and canna coco A&B and canna additives, all except canna start, also adding magical at 2.5ml gallon, started in 1 gallon air pots and up to 3 gallon fabric pots for flowering. Was feeding 2x daily in the air pots and now 1x daily in the 3 gallon, I feed to 30-40% runoff, nutes every feeding.

Am I able to order lights with a bank card? I do not have a paypal account and I'm definitely not doing western union.

Why not just get a PayPal account, they are a great thing to have, you can just 'link' it to your bank card.

Thanks for the reply Alex0601. I never tried an "airpot". Work well?

I liked the idea of an airpot, but when I did a test grow of clones under same light(mars 2 1200) one in airpot one in nursery pot (5 gallons and airpot 5 gallon 'equivalent'), the buds where notably larger on the the nursery pot clones, was not result I expected. Only done that one experiment though.

hey guys and girls i just finished up my 1st grow with the mars II 1200 and one thing i would like to reach out and ask is every ones nugs from these mars II so fluffy mine were all a little too fluffly if any one has any good input let me know

hey guys and girls i just finished up my 1st grow with the mars II 1200 and one thing i would like to reach out and ask is every ones nugs from these mars II so fluffy mine were all a little too fluffly if any one has any good input let me know

Mine have always been dense, just not big, but not harvested under HPS to compare directly, what strain you growing?

Does anyone know if the standard full spectrum led can flower as good as the flower spectrum led? i would be wasting some power and light while flowering or vegging with the standard full spectrum?

Ok so I linked my card with PayPal, etc but when trying to checkout it says the mechant wants it shipped somewhere or something to that extent and it doesn't go through. :(

Ok so I linked my card with PayPal, etc but when trying to checkout it says the mechant wants it shipped somewhere or something to that extent and it doesn't go through. :(

Do you have shipping info entered into your paypal account? once it all set up it is so much easier to use then having to checkout every time. Plus many vendors use it as a payment method.

email replied. I asked our tech to check where the problem is .

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Veg'd and bloomed under 3w reflector.... I love my Top Leds and I am a real person...:goof:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC054353.JPG
DSC054403.JPG

from customers grow experience, our standard spectrum works best. so you'd better take our standard light:)
Does anyone know if the standard full spectrum led can flower as good as the flower spectrum led? i would be wasting some power and light while flowering or vegging with the standard full spectrum?

Sara,

I wrote you yesterday (Fried-Day) about not hearing from you all week, and you responded right away! You had your assistant check on my order and get back to me.

2 hours later, FedEx pulls up with my perfectly packaged 96x3's! I was ecstatic!

Monday afternoon ordered.... Friday they are here!

OUTSTANDING SARA!
:Namaste::420::green_heart:

Tell your customers there is no need to get a tracking number, because it will be there before you know it!

Back
Top Bottom