Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Have trimmed 2 of them up and my whole house smells like a dispensary .lol. So sad to see them trimmed wet after all that time willing them to be healthy and grow. !!
Cookie Kush and Gorilla zkittelz #4 trimmed ready for drying at day 52 (66 since flip)
15674791873686586470148845329076.jpg
20190902_231430.jpg
20190902_231401.jpg
20190902_231317.jpg
20190902_202647.jpg
20190902_202552.jpg
I love the last picture, it looks like you are sending flower to me. haha ! :circle-of-love: I bet they smell pretty good and you are already cannot wait to try some out! :drool:

Hi Suga, where are you located? Austrilia? :lot-o-toke:
The SP250s are out of stock but more are being made. The babies have been told of their upcoming upgrade already. I hope they can understand the delay! Poor things are most excited!

Worse..... South Africa lol
ordering from CN warehouse. Shipping alone for it was like 109usd
That is a little sad. :( Our agent just ordered some stock of the new products to your country, but should not be available in a month time as well.

The agent adds a massive markup on the price. They have also been out of stock for ages here.

Sells the sp 250s at about 540usd

I don't mind supporting local but that is just insane.
Yes, I know, but their price should be end price, they have paid all the tax and shipping, plus they will handling the after service and such, so ~ Sad since shipping and tax are both expensive to your country. :(

I love the last picture, it looks like you are sending flower to me. haha ! :circle-of-love: I bet they smell pretty good and you are already cannot wait to try some out! :drool:
Heehee. it would be a bigger bunch with Butterflies in it for you Sara. :green_heart: :green_heart: lol.
Very fruity smelling and mixed with cut damp grass. cannot wait to sample them both. the buds are rock hard.

I saw the seeds just poped out, so should be fun to watch from start. :circle-of-love: Another great grow will begin!
It is one of the most enjoyable parts of the whole process for me. seeing the seed break ground with her shell hat on and opening those first leaves to the world for the first time. Preston is a great grower so will show the lights in good form.

The SP250s are out of stock but more are being made. The babies have been told of their upcoming upgrade already. I hope they can understand the delay! Poor things are most excited!
Show them pictures mate. wet their appetite even more. poor girls will be elated when they do come. fingers crossed for you and a speedy engineer

Heehee. it would be a bigger bunch with Butterflies in it for you Sara. :green_heart: :green_heart: lol.
Very fruity smelling and mixed with cut damp grass. cannot wait to sample them both. the buds are rock hard.
Thank you a lot! It will be sooo excited to see the harvest. :D

It is one of the most enjoyable parts of the whole process for me. seeing the seed break ground with her shell hat on and opening those first leaves to the world for the first time. Preston is a great grower so will show the lights in good form.
Last time when we grow, the seeds took like 7 days to pop out, we thought they were ead~ but turn out the temperature was too low for them to pop out, so finally when we see those babies, was super excited. :D

Today I am sharing another difference between Mars TS and Reflector lights. The Heat Releasing Design. :love::love::love:

Mars TS no fan design, the heat will released from its own aluminum body case while reflector has fan inside to release the heat, which one do you prefer? :circle-of-love:
Do you have more ideas on their difference? :surf:

Last time when we grow, the seeds took like 7 days to pop out, we thought they were ead~ but turn out the temperature was too low for them to pop out, so finally when we see those babies, was super excited. :D
it does get tense waiting for them to break ground

I love the TSW 2000 having no fan, the driver temps in my setup are barely over 100F
Thanks JCTJ, your right, with the temperature go down for Autumn and Winter, it will be even lower. :D Heat will not be an issue. ;)

Mars Hydro TSW-2000

I am very happy with the spectrum and intensity of light put out by Mars Hydro's TSL-2000. The grow using the TSL-2000 is nearing its end, with two plants to be harvested tomorrow, and another in a week or two. I won one of the SP-250s in July, and needed to buy a tent for it. In August SmokeSara and Mars Hydro ran a contest for TSW-2000 and their 3' X 3' grow tent as they wanted more of us to use and show what this light is capable of. I approached SmokeSara regarding the possibility of trading the SP-250 for the TSW-2000, and purchasing their 3' X 3' grow tent. SmokeSara was kind enough to agree with my proposal. The TSW-2000 arrived today.

full

Unpacking the Mars Hydro TSW-2000

The only difference between the TSL and TSW-2000 is the arrangement of the light panels. The TSL has them end to end, while the TSW has them side by side. The light panels, drivers, and wiring are the same. The TSL-2000 has a flowering footprint of 2' X 4' (60 X 120cm) while the TSW-2000 has a flowering footprint of 3' X 3' (90 X 90cm). Your choice between these two lights only depends on the arrangement of your grow space.

Some folks want to place the drivers of these lights outside their grow areas. All that's needed for this is a pair of DC 5.5x2.1mm Male To Female Extension Cords of the appropriate length. These are readily available on-line. I will be doing this, and possibly adding a timer while I'm at it.

The TSW-2000 comes with cables and ratchet hangers to mount it in your grow area. Using both of these takes up about 50cm, or 20" of the the available height. This is great for those that have their fan and filter above the light. Others, like me, put the fan and filter out of the grow area, and want to maximize the height available for our plants. It is very easy to change the hangers to something taking less vertical space.

The Mars Hydro 3' X 3' grow tent is on its way and should arrive in another week. The seeds for my first grow with the TSW-2000 and Mars Hydro 3' X 3' grow tent have been germinated, and are making their way above ground. Lets see what this combination can do!

Back
Top Bottom