Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Them 150's are bad ass brother! Puttin' it work, seriously!

Well done growmie, you're killin' it.
:passitleft:
Indeed, seeing them from seed to now! Amazing work! And yours as well! ;)

Thanks for the reply Old Salt. I did a few more tests myself and in the end I am seeing a 6° to 8° f jump with both lights on at the top of the plants. It is actually about 3° less at the top of the tent. This is with the fans running. Looks like I ain't doing too bad I guess. These temps are from in the tent, the temp throughout the basement is yet a few degrees cooler and was the number I was comparing to originally. If I use this temp then the temp rise is more like 12°. Still seems to be what is expected.
:high-five:

Woot our SP 250 arrived!!! Thank you mars hydro!

Will be busy installing it when the babies are about to wake up!!!

The construction is fantastic. Happy with the "off" light so far. Just need to see what the on light does!
Thanks for the update Suga! I hope your girls love the new light! :green_heart: Enjoy the grow with us! :ganjamon:

Haha, this may give you an idea...

2019-05-13-10-27-31.jpg
2019-05-19-07-10-07.jpg

My last group loved them!

:thumb:
Haha, thanks Preston9mm, love your set up! love the green! :green_heart: As always!

1 sexy light!

(I'm a software dev. So it's been quite a challenge for Mr nerdy no skills)
Very beautiful pictures taken, I am sure after sometime growing under the SP 250, you can take even more beautiful pictures, haha! And I am looking forward to it! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Hi Sara!
:Namaste:
I hope your well!

Here’s a few bud photos from the 3x3 SP tent!

I will never get tired watching your nice buds pictures! Makes me excited only! :ganjamon: :kiss: :kiss:

Sorry guys, I went to dentist yesterday! So didn't reply in time ~ :Namaste: I am so happy to see many nice updates pictures here! I hope you all growing great and get great results!

Hey Growers!

So Mars Hydro is releasing a new light in Mars TS series, which is the Mars TS 3000. We have growers want this light for a long time, and now it is available for preorder for US and Canada, other country will ship from China if you want to order now. :Namaste: So what is the advantages from the TS 3000? Is there any different from other TS series? I will give you the clue below! :green_heart:

TS - 3000 is mainly made for grow space 4x4, it can actually cover 5x5 or bigger during veg and 4x4 or bigger during flowering. The real wattage is around 450w. You will get one light, one pair of rachet hangers, warranty card from us when you get the light. :surf:

It has two big difference from the other TS series lights.
- The Mars Hydro TS 3000 is using two of the Meanwell driver. Compare to the other TS lights which are using the normal UL listed driver from China, we upgraded the driver to meanwell driver.:circle-of-love:

- We add extra wire to the driver so that you can move the driver outside of your tent. Or if you don't like the extra wire, you can also cut them, there is an connector on the wire you can do this conviniently. You can also just leave the wire on if you don't want to do anything with it, when we pack the light, the wires are tied up already! :circle-of-love:

Other function like high PPE 2.15~2.35umol/j can replace at least 800w HPS; no fan design, no noise, and full sunlike spectrum are the same as other Mars TS series lights.

The light also have a great price: 435.99USD, it is actually half price compare to the market the same efficient light. If you preorder now, we will ship before Sep. 20th this month for US and Canada growers. :circle-of-love:
And we welcome those who are using 800w HPS, or using some expensive lights over 800USD/pc to test our TS 3000. If you are willing to do a comparision on 420 magazine with your light and our TS 3000, we are willing to give you some special price. But only 5 menber most for 420magazine. If you have interested, you can email us: info@mars-hydro.com or PM me directly. :)

Happy growing everyone! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Thanks Sara! Lots more to come as we are closing in on the final weeks for these girls under the SP-150s!
Thanks a lot Dutch! I am sure it will be a great harvest soon! :circle-of-love:

Do you guys know what the [special festival] coming in China and what the special thing ppl will do ? :surf:
Feel free to puts in your answer, :kiss::kiss::kiss:
honor thy ancestors ????....lol i am really stoned atm btw i saw on amazon and on u guys site ts 3000 i was thinking of just getting a sp 250 next month then another the following month but gah i want the ts 3k figure it be a good entry into led growing

lucky you! Hongkong is a great place with a comprehensive culture and many delicious food. have you been there before? :green_heart:

I did visit Guangzhou back in 1988 while in the Navy. It was a very different culture than I expected. I liked the people, but found technology was behind much of Europe and North America. Much has changed since then. From what I can tell, the level of technology is equal to, if not higher than other first world countries.

In some ways, China is leading the world in the fight against pollution. For example gas motors for bicycles have not been sold in China for several years, but they are exported to countries where they are still legal. I've been told that the last containers of these motors that Canada will allow to be imported arrived earlier this year. Like China, we will need to use electric motors on our bicycles.

honor thy ancestors ????....lol i am really stoned atm btw i saw on amazon and on u guys site ts 3000 i was thinking of just getting a sp 250 next month then another the following month but gah i want the ts 3k figure it be a good entry into led growing
I don't know much but the idea of having 2 lights instead of one can be a benefit. Different strains at different heights etc... just something to consider. Good luck with your purchase.

I don't know much but the idea of having 2 lights instead of one can be a benefit. Different strains at different heights etc... just something to consider. Good luck with your purchase.
i will be fine i ran hps x 2 in a 4x8 area just gotta pay attention and know your plants stretch LST is me favorite for indoor grows. gotta get my feet wet. i got 300 square foot area to play with in that area i already i gotta replace some hps and fluorescent's with led.

Meanwell drivers on the TS3000, nice! Will you be changing the other two TS series lights to them in the future?
Hi JCTJ, the other two actually won't change, the other driver though not meanwell, but also UL listed, and well built one, with good quality and price. If we change to the meanwell driver, your price might go up 30USD/pc and for the same quality, I don't think most growers will want to spend more money on it. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom