Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey everyone, I have made the Black Friday Anouncement, please check it out :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I have just post the giveaway thread, everyone can join now! This time, the winner can get the TS 3000, so really worthy a try!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

another great give away. love Mars.
Here are my girls in the light of the 2 TSL-2000 's at day 24 from seed. All autos and loving the mars
20191120_093958.jpg
20191120_093953.jpg
20191119_205902.jpg

another great give away. love Mars.
Here are my girls in the light of the 2 TSL-2000 's at day 24 from seed. All autos and loving the mars
20191120_093958.jpg
20191120_093953.jpg
20191119_205902.jpg
Thanks Ganja for the long time support, girls are looking great today! :love: :love: :love:

Think I might post the Black Friday Sales details here as well. :)

1. During 28~29th Nov, it is the main promotion of the Black Friday Sales, every light will have 15% off directly. :yahoo:

2. During Nov 28th ~Dec. 2nd, we will also have combo sales. We will have several combo sales products link directly, you can choose one new light and add some money to get another old light, which is up to 50% off in total! :eek::eek::eek:

3. During Nov 30th ~ Dec 2nd, it will be a Cyber Monday Sales. Every light and tent will be back to normal price, but you can purchase a Lucky Bag to try your luck. You will only be able to purcahse the lucky bag only when your order is over 100/200/500/1000USD, and the lucky bag is from 50USD~ 200USD, which will help you get a random light worth 100~700USD. Which will be also up to 50% off sales. :kiss::kiss::kiss: (For example, I have purchased over 500USD, and I have chance to purchase the 50USD/100USD lucky bag, I can choose either one, and I may choose the 100USD, which might help me get an TSL 2000 or Pro II 120, no light worthy less than 100USD will be sent. ;) )

PM me for one additional 10USD coupon if you are interested in the promotion. ;)

View more details on our website :circle-of-love:

We are now also have some item available for Pre-Black Friday Sales, but in limited places and limited quantity: :green_heart: If you are interested in these item and luckily you are able to buy, just buy it! The price will be ensured to be lowest even with Black Firday Sales, also you don't have to wait till Black Firday. ;)
Mars Pro Cree 128, buy one get one free, mainly for US clients

Mars ECO 120, buy one get one free, only for Canada clients

Mars COB, buy one get one free, only for Canada growers

Mars Pro II Epistar 160, buy one get one free, for US, Canada, AU, UK, and EU.

Think I might post the Black Friday Sales details here as well. :)

1. During 28~29th Nov, it is the main promotion of the Black Friday Sales, every light will have 15% off directly. :yahoo:

2. During Nov 28th ~Dec. 2nd, we will also have combo sales. We will have several combo sales products link directly, you can choose one new light and add some money to get another old light, which is up to 50% off in total! :eek::eek::eek:

3. During Nov 30th ~ Dec 2nd, it will be a Cyber Monday Sales. Every light and tent will be back to normal price, but you can purchase a Lucky Bag to try your luck. You will only be able to purcahse the lucky bag only when your order is over 100/200/500/1000USD, and the lucky bag is from 50USD~ 200USD, which will help you get a random light worth 100~700USD. Which will be also up to 50% off sales. :kiss::kiss::kiss: (For example, I have purchased over 500USD, and I have chance to purchase the 50USD/100USD lucky bag, I can choose either one, and I may choose the 100USD, which might help me get an TSL 2000 or Pro II 120, no light worthy less than 100USD will be sent. ;) )

PM me for one additional 10USD coupon if you are interested in the promotion. ;)

View more details on our website :circle-of-love:
Killer deals thanks Sara

This is just a a testament to the Mars-Hydro epistar series of lights.
I’ve been running two of the pro II epistar 320’s side by side for almost 3 years of continuous use in a flower room and have had no issues whatsoever issues ever.
Nice bud, big and tight.

Im now considering purchasing another light or two to add to my flower room.
You can see some pics of my recent grows in instagram at @canadianjaneog

cheers.

Thanks Ganja for the long time support, girls are looking great today! :love: :love: :love:
My pleasure Sara . Mars has converted me from a groeing career refusal to believe how good Led could be on a budget. Thanks are all to you for your supportive encouragement and non pushy sales manner and the quality of your engineers work. I am excited to be soon hitting the sp250 on switch too. These will be cooking on gas. I have changed nutes and am working on the change so any issues showing are not the lights at all. green days

I would like to ask the members growing in tents using Mars lights what your temps are? Lights on? Lights off? Ambient temp of room the tent is in? Just to compare to what I am seeing. I know fans, ventilation, make a huge difference but just want to know what temps people are seeing and being successful with their set up. I am running from 77 to 81 with my set up with the lights on. Low 70's with the lights off., pretty much the same as the area the tents in. purchased a new dehumidifier and have kept the RH under 60. Looking forward to the replys. Thanks.

Dual SP-150’s those are my highs and lows for temp/humidity 2 fans and I keep vent flaps open and tubing vents open. I am loving these lights great for my 4x2 Even under those big sativa fan leaves my undergrowth is amazing One on the right When confirmed female will be my mother and those branches will make some nice clones!
DB2DB8D3-60F8-4DE3-B68D-D09BD3001324.jpeg
F63FD256-2B98-4611-8299-ADABBE3D4B34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom