I think the event you saw on the Internet was the SP250 bought by the previous customer. The original sp250 didn't add extra extension cable, some customers wanted better heat dissipation, so they modified and extended the wire by themselves. Put the power supply outside the tent to dissipate heat. However, due to the wrong operation of the customer during wiring, the light was short-circuited during operation. The wire was burnt. But it did not cause a fire, only a piece of wire was burnt. Because our engineers added a safer function when designing the light , if the wire is burnt due to a short circuit, the light will immediately cut off the power and stop working, which can prevent the light from continuing to burnHey guys....I'm looking into getting an sp150, but I've come across some stuff online where a few people had fire hazard problems with their sp250.
I'm wondering if anyone found out what the issue was?? I really want the sp150 but I'm now afraid of burning my house down.