Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Well thanks to covid I had to find out 6am exists. Before I started at 7am.
If I don't have to work the next day, I can stay up all night because night is always more charming than day;)

Been my issue for 20 years.lol
I dont get to sleep before 4am anymore. Drives me nuts and the kids are up at 7am. Thankfully Mrs GG is an early bird.
The worst thing is that even though I go to bed late every night, I wake up at six in the morning and can't go back to sleep.
This is really too bad.o_O

Hi SmokeSara,

Please enter me for the Mars Hydro SP3000 give away!
no problem, I will let you know when the giveaway starts;)

Mars Hydro SP3000 LED just released!!! :theband:
We are now open for preorder, please check our website for details:

For more information about SP3000, please find this thread! :cheer:

Giveaway begins now! Welcome to join :party:

Hey fellow Marsians and potential new species members. Yesterday started with such a great bang as the mothership from Mars Hydro delivered the All singing , all dancing SP3000.... It only took 5 days from China !!. I am shocked at the speed of delivery in the current climate. Wow. I was like a child in Christmas morning opening the box !. I had received packages from Mars previously and been impressed with the actual safety for the light in its design but even this has been improved with made to measure foam at each end and a wooden support along the bottom of the box too. So secure and safe. Taking the bits out of the box it was immediately obvious that Mars have been listening to feed back from customers. The new manual is well done with lots of relevant info and some great linking up advice for daisy chaining to other lights. The cables and unit are an addition that will be well received as one dimmer can now control the rest too. Their is an extra 2m on the power supply end of the cable to allow removal away from the light unit to help bring heat down in smaller spaces. A brilliant addition that will be of great use for anyone in restricted spaces. The sticker pack with the new designs on was an unexpected surprise and I will find space for them within my room now. Way too colourful not to use. Lol
As a start , this is looking like a good one to get to use and I am excited to be doing it. Good luck to wmthe community on the next lucky winner and if you are looking for a good first LED and are unsure. Hit Sara up , she will make sure you are the focus of the need and not the sale.

Seeds have arrived too now.
20200610_150811.jpg
20200609_145909.jpg
20200609_145847.jpg
20200609_145715.jpg
20200609_145535.jpg
20200609_145518.jpg
20200609_145515.jpg
20200609_145304.jpg
20200609_144835.jpg

Hey fellow Marsians and potential new species members. Yesterday started with such a great bang as the mothership from Mars Hydro delivered the All singing , all dancing SP3000.... It only took 5 days from China !!. I am shocked at the speed of delivery in the current climate. Wow. I was like a child in Christmas morning opening the box !. I had received packages from Mars previously and been impressed with the actual safety for the light in its design but even this has been improved with made to measure foam at each end and a wooden support along the bottom of the box too. So secure and safe. Taking the bits out of the box it was immediately obvious that Mars have been listening to feed back from customers. The new manual is well done with lots of relevant info and some great linking up advice for daisy chaining to other lights. The cables and unit are an addition that will be well received as one dimmer can now control the rest too. Their is an extra 2m on the power supply end of the cable to allow removal away from the light unit to help bring heat down in smaller spaces. A brilliant addition that will be of great use for anyone in restricted spaces. The sticker pack with the new designs on was an unexpected surprise and I will find space for them within my room now. Way too colourful not to use. Lol
As a start , this is looking like a good one to get to use and I am excited to be doing it. Good luck to wmthe community on the next lucky winner and if you are looking for a good first LED and are unsure. Hit Sara up , she will make sure you are the focus of the need and not the sale.

Seeds have arrived too now.
20200610_150811.jpg
20200609_145909.jpg
20200609_145847.jpg
20200609_145715.jpg
20200609_145535.jpg
20200609_145518.jpg
20200609_145515.jpg
20200609_145304.jpg
20200609_144835.jpg

Thank you very much for your feedback. :thanks: looking forward to your new thread

Hi SmokeSara,

Please enter me for the Mars Hydro SP3000 give away!
Our giveaways are already starting, come and join us :hippy:

Do you try to plug it in backwards?

i think it worked thanks.
today i've found out that max power for sp250 isnt 250watts as the name suggests..
mine were working at 230w and i left them like that cause i thought they were close to the max
instead i just dimmed the lights and they can go up to 310w!
ts1000 was working at 140w and now is at 158

... Mars Hydro delivered the All singing , all dancing SP3000......
...The new manual is well done with lots of relevant info...

20200609_145535.png
I'm intrigued to see that the manual depicts a TSW-2000 or TS-3000 like light, but with the new power supply and daisy chain dimmer setup shown...

Have you got even more new lights cooking, SmokeSara? :p

defoliate and raise your humidity and airflow, no point growin small/ lifeless flowers below a 8" canopy:p lookin out for your yield is all:) happy growing

Back
Top Bottom