Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

For flower I don’t think a ts600 will b enough for a 4x4, although I hope I’m wrong, because I just got a 4x4 and 2 ts600s lol and if one will cover, 2 will work even better lol

IMG_20200715_194630.jpg

I have a nice feeling about this run. 21 days since flip and I am seeing trichomes.

IMG_20200715_194630.jpg

I have a nice feeling about this run. 21 days since flip and I am seeing trichomes.
Very beautiful color, will this time harvest more than before... :D

Yes I’m still looking for work since my job closed for ever due to COVID-19, now it seems we r closing again so that’s gonna make it hard, guess I got more times with my plants, I have two new ts600 to and to sum blurple I had

SmokeSara, I have a new TS600, it is nice but when I try to control it with timer and multi-plug outlet when the timer is off the light still glows. I have tried several different outlets and timers with the same result that when the switch is off the light still glows, as if a small amount of electricity were leaking. This makes it impossible for flowering, any ideas?

Could be a miswired light, of course. But you should probably do some checking to see whether you've got a hot and neutral wire reversed somewhere in your home's electrical system. Or, possibly, voltage "leaking" to a ground wire. Some electronics are more sensitive to these sorts of issues than others, which would explain why you're only noticing now (if one of them is actually the cause of your issue, I mean). Either of those things could potentially be dangerous to life and/or property.

Yes I’m still looking for work since my job closed for ever due to COVID-19, now it seems we r closing again so that’s gonna make it hard, guess I got more times with my plants, I have two new ts600 to and to sum blurple I had
2020 is really a very difficult year, I hope everything will get better soon:peace:

Could be a miswired light, of course. But you should probably do some checking to see whether you've got a hot and neutral wire reversed somewhere in your home's electrical system. Or, possibly, voltage "leaking" to a ground wire. Some electronics are more sensitive to these sorts of issues than others, which would explain why you're only noticing now (if one of them is actually the cause of your issue, I mean). Either of those things could potentially be dangerous to life and/or property.
you are right

Back
Top Bottom