Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The sponsored FC-3000 has turned up today I will open and check when I get home and then put back in box for the new journal once room I'd finished I'm aiming to be done enough to put tent ect in there at end of the month big thanks to @Mars Hydro for the sponsor

The sponsored FC-3000 has turned up today I will open and check when I get home and then put back in box for the new journal once room I'd finished I'm aiming to be done enough to put tent ect in there at end of the month big thanks to @Mars Hydro for the sponsor
Tag us all in and congratulations @Ljb1

I like seedlings praying ;)
MARSFC3000.jpeg
Will be sitting under a FC3000/E3000 sooon....

Blue Planet Nutrients trio full line
wicked, only salts ive used is Ultimate, was growin for a guy who needed an weed titty overhaul and i guess its a company outta Duncan, BC

but ive always wanted to try a salt grow woth theres just to see, even though im an organic soil grower for life

they look beaitiful and healthy, nice and proper, what week are you in? week 7 ish?

wicked, only salts ive used is Ultimate, was growin for a guy who needed an weed titty overhaul and i guess its a company outta Duncan, BC

but ive always wanted to try a salt grow woth theres just to see, even though im an organic soil grower for life

they look beaitiful and healthy, nice and proper, what week are you in? week 7 ish?

should be askin how much time is left, looks close and or done.
Week 6 of lights 10 on 14 off. She will go aprox 63 days. With a just h20 r/o the last seven. She is special, and about to turn four years old since we popped the seed. I honestly dont know how many times ive ran her, over twenty easy.

Back
Top Bottom