Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

np
Yeah they look easy to use aswell I'm going to need a new one soon mines old and got 5inch on filter and 4inch inlet so need to switch to 5 inlet aswell if you do get one mate let me no what's its like lol

I bin looking at them also waiting to se someone use it here before I buy one
I'll be sponsoring the @Mars Hydro FC4800 soon in my flower tent @Ljb1...follow along when it's set up and the girls are a go. I am absolutely positive you will want one of their amazing LEDs after seeing this transform my flowering garden.

I'll be sponsoring the @Mars Hydro FC4800 soon in my flower tent @Ljb1...follow along when it's set up and the girls are a go. I am absolutely positive you will want one of their amazing LEDs after seeing this transform my flowering garden.
End of month I'm doing a sponsored FC-3000 lights here just waiting for seeds an tent as cut last one top off but defo tag me il try find pic of my old tent haha

1634656236870.png

End of month I'm doing a sponsored FC-3000 lights here just waiting for seeds an tent as cut last one top off but defo tag me il try find pic of my old tent haha
Excellent!! Will do you do the same for me!!! Tag me tag me!!

It's still at my old mates with dead plants in that he killed just to clear that up don't want it back now I was going to get my missis to stich back up with sewing machine but I can't be arsed now it can stay there an Rot like him lol

The flash deal is about to start. The products of this flash deal are FC4800 & 120x120 tent. The original price is $739.99, now the price is only $639.99, you can save $100! :circle-of-love:

Time: October 20th at 10:00 am:D
Only 10 Kits!Take it home.:cheer:

The flash deal is about to start. The products of this flash deal are FC4800 & 120x120 tent. The original price is $739.99, now the price is only $639.99, you can save $100! :circle-of-love:

Time: October 20th at 10:00 am:D
Only 10 Kits!Take it home.:cheer:

:woohoo:

I should have guessed it was the FC4800!!! Who wants to be a lucky girl (or boy) like me and be waiting for this LED to arrive at their doorstep??!!

Grab this light and tent deal while you can!!!!

Na he means the ts600 it's the lowest power of the TS series lol
there is no ts 600w, but yours is 100w, probably what you meant, im stoned and buzzed myself haha

unless the W stands for square fixture like the tsw 2000

Back
Top Bottom