Mars Hydro Halloween Gift Voucher Giveaway

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Happy Halloween!:surf:
Starting October 20th, we will be holding a Halloween Gift Voucher Giveaway!
We will be posting a question on the 20th, 24th and 27th.
You can easily find the answer on our website! Stay tuned!:reading420magazine:
Rules: Answer our questions correctly.
Pick winner: We will select the winner in a random way.

Gift voucher use period: October 31 Halloween sale.
Available on all Mars Hydro products.

Here comes the first question! :p
If you have a 4x4 tent, which Mars light do you want to match? :reading420magazine:
FC series? FC-E series? Or TS series?
Pick the lights you think would work best and tell us why you picked them.:cheesygrinsmiley:
The first winner will be picked on October 24.:kiss:

That was an easy one to pick for me. I grow in a 4 x 4, and I have the FC4800 light. I am getting some amazing buds, so FC4800 would be my recommendations for sure. Amazing light :green_heart:

I would pick the FC4800.
Reason i love my FC3000 and i know it would own a 4x4 space and give me the best results.
Price to gram at harvest.
Its a 1.2/5 gram per watt light in the right hands simple.
66C74293-45D0-4F11-9518-D5073D61EB6A.jpeg

I have a 4x4 also, and I am currently using the TSW-2000.

If I had a choose I had enough money I would select the the FC series to buy, but I think the right answer is TS series. It's not commercial and made specifically for home growers. But, then again @Mars Hydro sells a 4x4 tent with the TSW-2000 as part of a kit.

So, TS series for flower coverage in a 4x4 for the win.

But, then again you have a FC series on sale now with a 4x4 tent. :nervous-guy: :nerd-with-glasses:
I'm so confused. :rofl:

:goodluck: everyone.

Tok..

If I had the money- I'd grab the FC-E6500. I'm currently in a 4x4 tent, and am planning on two grow rooms being built within the year (all personal medicine).

But to actually answer the question:

The FC-E6500 looks to have great light distribution, and has great efficiency. It fits my current- and future needs.

The other reason is, I'd love to try it in a 4x4 tent. I've used a different brand designed for a 5x5 in a 4x4 and just loved it. I'd also love to see what kind of yields such a light would produce from my hydro setup growing autos.

I'd recommend FC-4800 or the FC-E4800 if your on a budget & the FC-6500 or FC-E6500 if your growing commercial. 3rd party PAR tests show efficiency is on par (pardon the pun!) or if not better with their competitors high end models yet Mars Hydro value is extremely hard to beat. The one I'd like the best for a 4x4 would be FC-4800. I am getting amazing results with FC-3000's for 3x3 coverage and recently bought the FC-6500 for 5x5 coverage. Awesome lights! and great support from Mars, love them!

The FC and FCE lines are perfect for a 4 x 4 space. I'm more than excited to use this in my new 4 x 4 space! The TS I would use for a smaller scale grow with just a few plants.

The answer to the first question varies from person to person. Everyone has different requirements and budgets for plant lights, so choosing the right one for you is the most important thing. Congratulations to the No. 18 @Pepperhead . Get $40 voucher! ::circle-of-love:
I will tell Winner how to use the voucher on the 30th.

Here comes the second question.
What's the difference between FC and FC-E?:slide:
The winner will be announced on the 27th.
This time the voucher amount will be higher than the first time!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom