Mars Hydro Halloween Gift Voucher Giveaway

Not sure if I missed the deadline or not, but if not:

FC stands for Foldable Commercial and uses the Samsung LM301b chip; for growers looking for highest quality cannabis where budget is not necessarily a concern

FC-E stands for Flexible Commercial Economic and uses Bridgelux chips; for growers looking for efficiency to get a quality cannabis with a more afforadable price tag

SP stands for Super Penetration; uses dense arrangement of Samsung chips for concentrated light distribution (hence the name “super penetration;” good for large scale and indoor growing and for tall plants

TS stands for Traditional Substitute; replaces traditional HPS and blue-red light; maximizes light source using a reflector; good for both tent and large-scale indoor growing; has the most affordable price

Only two of us have answered the last question?!?

The winner of the third question is No.42 @cjsbabygirl313 , congratulations!:woohoo:
Correct answer:
FC Series: Foldable Commercial
FC-E Series: Flexible Commercial Economic
SP Series: Super Penetration
TS Series: Traditional Substitute
All vouchers are valid on October 31st, US time!
Our Halloween sale is going on! :hug:
Happy Halloween!:surf:

Hi Babygirl, the 2 ts600's because the 1000 has a footprint of 24 inches square and you have 36. It's not much and probably won't make a big difference though. Just make sure if you do go with the 600's that they will physically fit in there.
I'm with @StoneOtter! If you can get two of the TS600's inside your tent comfortably you'll have better coverage of the plants then just a single TS1000.:thumb:

Congrats on the win @cjsbabygirl313 :yahoo:I would be in the boat asking the ones that know!

Question is do I want a single TS1000 for my size tent (36”x20”x62”) or two TS600’s?
@MochaBud @StoneOtter @Cola Monster @Tokin Roll @bluter @charliewaffles @Bill284 @Rexer @Krissi1982 @sneekymofo @LKABudMan@Dr Fish (Sorry if I missed anyone - advice GREATLY appreciated)
Definitely 2 - 600’s in my opinion. I say this because like with my tent at the moment, I have four plants in it each at different stages of life and at different heights. Having more than one light in your tent allows you to adjust lights for each height of plant. My 2 cents :thumb:

Congrats @cjsbabygirl313

Ok folks - two 600’s it is! And, as long as I converted to mm to inches correctly they will fit!

Thank you @Mars Hydro for the opportunity to get a REAL light … and thanks to all my wonderful 420 friends for support, advice, and encouragement!

Back
Top Bottom