I'm only licensed for 25. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Not badl :thumb:
But.
I'm only licensed for 25. ;)

Stay safe
Is this something that legalized provinces come in and check? Do you need to fill out a form or something that states you are growing? I'm just curious, we're not legal here to grow and also I'm from the States as you know, so I know legalized laws are different across the border

Is this something that legalized provinces come in and check? Do you need to fill out a form or something that states you are growing? I'm just curious, we're not legal here to grow and also I'm from the States as you know, so I know legalized laws are different across the border
That sucks not being legalized in your state. I’m loving it here especially in the summer where my neighbor who is CPD see’s it on my deck and can’t do anything! Lmfao 🤣 CL🍀

That sucks not being legalized in your state. I’m loving it here especially in the summer where my neighbor who is CPD see’s it on my deck and can’t do anything! Lmfao 🤣 CL🍀
It does suck especially since we are a legal state....mfs

@Bill284 that was my light I had place all ready for it :rofl: No seriously Buddy it couldn't go to a better farmer GRATZ and besides it would be pretty hard to convince my wife why I need a new Medic Grow if I had just won a light to the wife a light is a light and congratulations to all the other winners
Gratz buddy
@Savvage61 It's a pity you aren't won the light, congrats you won $30 coupon. And please anticipate our next giveaway! Maybe you are the winner next time. :Namaste:

Every house can grow 4 plants in or outside, in Ontario.
I've got a prescription for a few grams a day.
It's free you just need your doc or a nurse practioner to give you a script.
That gives me 25 plants or I can carry up to a pound at any time.
If your doc gives you a higher prescription you get more plants.
Once you have a script you apply for a grow license.
Just a formality.
It's free and jt just takes a little paperwork.
Hopefully they legalize it for you.
Take care.

Stay safe

Hey everyone! :passitleft:
So anyone who’s interested in winning a $30 dollar coupon from @ViparSpectra, I am giving mine away unfortunately. I don’t have the extra money to buy anything and I would love to let someone else have it that could benefit instead of the coupon expiring! So, that being said, post a number ranging between 0-100 first person to get the correct number gets it!

So anyone who’s interested in winning a $30 dollar coupon from @ViparSpectra, I am giving mine away unfortunately. I don’t have the extra money to buy anything and I would love to let someone else have it that could benefit instead of the coupon expiring! So, that being said, post a number ranging between 0-100 first person to get the correct number gets it!

101 .? Hehe.
Good luck. :thumb:
@ViparSpectra for the Win.:high-five:

Stay safe

Every house can grow 4 plants in or outside, in Ontario.
I've got a prescription for a few grams a day.
It's free you just need your doc or a nurse practioner to give you a script.
That gives me 25 plants or I can carry up to a pound at any time.
If your doc gives you a higher prescription you get more plants.
Once you have a script you apply for a grow license.
Just a formality.
It's free and jt just takes a little paperwork.
Hopefully they legalize it for you.
Take care.

Stay safe
@Bill284 Got it. Thank you for your share! :thanks:

@Daniel420 Thank you for provide the opportunity to others! :thanks:

@Bill284 Got it. Thank you for your share! :thanks:
gEESH @Bill284 you guys gotta jump thru hoops much easier here all ya gotta do is give the Government 10 grand to fill your application I said easier not i didn't say anything about a scam lol
BTW this is sarcasm directed to the state of Virginia crooked mommy intercoursers

How’s about 74? CL🍀

gEESH @Bill284 you guys gotta jump thru hoops much easier here all ya gotta do is give the Government 10 grand to fill your application I said easier not i didn't say anything about a scam lol
BTW this is sarcasm directed to the state of Virginia crooked mommy intercoursers
Believe me, I'm sure if NJ ever went further into legalization and allowed us a license to grow, it would be $25k plus we'd be taxed astronomically per square inch of our grow space, I'm thinking Jersey lawmakers would be comfortable setting that rate at $50/inch per month :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom