ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift

:adore: Forgive me..I didn’t read between the lines on that one.. just sounded like they were having problems with their access??
The problems are being worked on with :420: admin staff.

Just continue to have patience, and when it's all sorted- ViparSpectra or staff will update us.

The problems are being worked on with :420: admin staff.

Just continue to have patience, and when it's all sorted- ViparSpectra or staff will update us.
Thank you @Rexer
They really are being worked on. :nomo:.

And when it's all sorted, you will all be the first to know. :thanks:

:adore: Forgive me..I didn’t read between the lines on that one.. just sounded like they were having problems with their access??
No worries Jonny!

Hey everyone,

We are back now. :cheer: Miss you all so much! Hope all well with you! :circle-of-love:

We're really sorry that the Award Announcement was delayed. Thanks for your great patience and support. Also,Thank Teddy Edwards and the 420 Magazine staff for working hard to resolve the issue.

We will announce the winner later today. Are you the one? Please stay tuned. :goodluck:

Hey everybody! Here is the list of participants! There are 30 participants to meet the rules. Thank you all for joining in our Halloween Giveaway! Let us know if we miss the info of you.

The drawing will begin soon! You'll be the lucky guy? Let's anticipate! Good luck to everyone!

No.Member1.Share your cannabis photos/video in this thread2.@ 3 friends3.Add #ViparSpectraHalloween
1@Introvert420YesYesYes
2@BeyoredYesYesYes
3@WenworGYesYesYes
4@StoneOtterYesYesYes
5@RandarYesYesYes
6@RexerYesYesYes
7@Bill284YesYesYes
8@CaptainLuckyYesYesYes
9@HappyHazmat88YesYesYes
10@KeffkaYesYesYes
11@Savvage61YesYesYes
12@MikedinYesYesYes
13@greenveinYesYesYes
14@Bogus MonkeyYesYesYes
15@Grand Daddy BlackYesYesYes
16@mmjmonYesYesYes
17@KaldeanYesYesYes
18@7Dust2YesYesYes
19@Evergreen89YesYesYes
20@Daniel420YesYesYes
21@Jonny5YesYesYes
22@WakkaDerpinYesYesYes
23@FredwakYesYesYes
24@OGpapaYesYesYes
25@Krissi CarboneYesYesYes
26@Big SparksYesYesYes
27@UnholyFireYesYesYes
28@Hayron1088YesYesYes
29@Renaissance ManYesYesYes
30@CostanzaYesYesYes
@Stormblessed
@JoetheChroYesYes
@HaftaYesYes

Exciting drawing time! First, let's pick up 3 winners! :party:

1668492458265.png

1668492583782.png

1668492606966.png

Congratulations! :hug::tommy:

@HappyHazmat88
@Daniel420
@Savvage61

You guys won one $30 official coupon used in our official website, Please contact us to get your prize!

1668493344211.png

Now, let us congratulate @Bill284 win one KS2500. :theband:

Don't forget to PM us with your shipping address. Looking forward to your KS2500 Grow Diaries.

Back
Top Bottom