ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift

Good morning @ViparSpectra :ciao:
We were wondering if you had a chance to draw the winners yet?
Thanks so much.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

.................patience? time to go oldskool, how many other old stoners had the T-shirt or the florescent velvet poster ?
s-l400.jpg

Suspense Killin anyone else
Yeah. I wonder what happened?
They haven't been around since October 26th I think.
It's odd?
Not like them , usually. ;)
They are normally very diligent.
Something must be going on that has them tied up.
Hey @Krissi Carbone good morning :ciao:
Sorry to bother you but I was just wondering if you had any contact with ViparSpectra lately.
I'm sure something important has them tied up.:Namaste:

Stay safe

wow I Ran to my computer checked my email and saw a email that said "ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift" so I opened it expecting the normal reply and it said
"CONGRATULATION'S YOU ARE THE FIRST PLACE WINNER FOR THE VIPARSPECTRA KS2500.........THEN I WOKE UP :rofl:
Good morning and Good luck to all my fellow,farmers, stoners and fellow stoner farmers

wow I Ran to my computer checked my email and saw a email that said "ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift" so I opened it expecting the normal reply and it said
"CONGRATULATION'S YOU ARE THE FIRST PLACE WINNER FOR THE VIPARSPECTRA KS2500.........THEN I WOKE UP :rofl:
Good morning and Good luck to all my fellow,farmers, stoners and fellow stoner farmers
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 😩

Stay safe

Good one, @Savvage61! Had me hook, line and sinker! :Rasta:

I hope I got a smile from anyone who read my post, I been watching like a hawk I just got a another tent a 3x3 x 5 Now I need a light for it and that KS2500 would be perfect, but other than @Buds Bunny (10 freekin lights) I would guess everyone of us have a perfect place for it, even if I won a coupon it would be a add to my arsenal of reasons I tell my wife why I need a light lol. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom