ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift

Hello @Teddy Edwards :ciao: Sorry to bother you my friend. :Namaste:
I was just wondering if you had any contact with our friends at @ViparSpectra ?
It seems odd they have been unable to attend their thread, not like them.
Usually very quick on the ball.
I'm sure we are all concerned.
Perhaps an update would have.
Thanks so much. :thanks:
Hope you have a great weekend Amigo. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Bill,, I sent an email to the email address posted in the vipar rules and contacts on page one of the thread,, 5 minutes later and received an email back from them,,, it had no content?????????????
They are normally very diligent about their thread and responding to to messages.
Their has to be a simple explanation.
I'm sure Teddy knows what is going on.
Give him some time..
He will let us know.

Stay safe

Hi Everyone :ciao:

I'm afraid we have had some issues with Viparspectra infringing our guidelines again.

We are working hard with them to resolve this. It's actually eating up a lot of our time.

I can tell you however that they will be back soon. Please be patient. They will respond when their access is restored.

Meanwhile, please stop posting amusing but off-topic images. It's just adding to the workload!

:thanks:

I'm afraid we have had some issues with Viparspectra infringing our guidelines again.

We are working hard with them to resolve this. It's actually eating up a lot of our time.

I can tell you however that they will be back soon. Please be patient. They will respond when their access is restored.

Meanwhile, please stop posting amusing but off-topic images. It's just adding to the workload!

Thanks Teddy, I figured it was something like that.
Everyone would have kept posting stuff.
Now they know not to keep pestering them and wait. :Namaste:
I really appreciate you taking time to let us know what's going on.
And thank you for everything you do for us.
I know your busy busy behind the scenes.
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Hope everything is going well Teddy. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe

Well its been ten days past.. looking like vipar spectra has no intention of honouring Their prize giveaway,,, Guess we’ll have to rush out and buy one...?
Read up. They are on a holiday for breaking rules.
How they meant to give away anything with no way to respond on the forum.

:passitleft::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom