ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift

Not lately it’s just the mistakes of my youth that continue to punish me.CL🍀
I think we all have those from our youth.
We learn the hard way sometimes.
As long as we learn though. :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

I think we all have those from our youth.
We learn the hard way sometimes.
As long as we learn though. :rofl:

Yes Sir you definitely got that one right, no such thing as ez money. It’s funny how much you mess up your life in a couple of minutes.CL🍀

Hey Bill did you get your shed up and running?
Just put 2 coats of paint inside the grow area.
Getting close.

@Jonny5 And the winner is @Bill284. Let's congratulate @Bill284 win one KS2500. :tommy:
Thank you Vipar Val and @ViparSpectra I really appreciate your sponsorship and fantastic equipment. :thanks:
As I won a light from another company aswell I have asked Val to give my light to give my light to another member who needs an amazing light for their grow.
And Val has done that for me.
Thank you so much Val I hope we can work together someday. :thanks::thanks::high-five:
Have a great Day Everyone.

Stay safe

Yes Sir you definitely got that one right, no such thing as ez money. It’s funny how much you mess up your life in a couple of minutes.CL🍀
@CaptainLucky Hard time will go away, sunshine will behind us as long as we learn/work though.

Thank you Vipar Val and @ViparSpectra I really appreciate your sponsorship and fantastic equipment. :thanks:
As I won a light from another company aswell I have asked Val to give my light to give my light to another member who needs an amazing light for their grow.
And Val has done that for me.
Thank you so much Val I hope we can work together someday. :thanks::thanks::high-five:
Have a great Day Everyone.

Stay safe
You are a class act Sir! That’s really cool you helping another grower with your prize. I love this site and all my brothers + sisters @420 Magazine . CL🍀

Hey CL .. That’s why we grow are own, Right? Screw the Tax Man
I’m still kind of new to it but that’s the idea bro that and they’res strains you can’t buy. I can’t wait to try the Golden Tiger. First time I ever heard of a strain that comes with a warning.Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom