ViparSpectra Halloween Giveaway - Come And Get Your Gift

Believe me, I'm sure if NJ ever went further into legalization and allowed us a license to grow, it would be $25k plus we'd be taxed astronomically per square inch of our grow space, I'm thinking Jersey lawmakers would be comfortable setting that rate at $50/inch per month :rofl:
Sounds like Chicago along with the County and State. They taxed dispensary weed so much that people either buy black market or go to Mi. CL🍀

Sounds like Chicago along with the County and State. They taxed dispensary weed so much that people either buy black market or go to Mi. CL🍀
Same here. People with med cards even refuse to go to the dispensaries around here. They're charging these poor cannabis needing souls $120 a quarter plus tax plus the tip jar that they keep out for the workers at the dispensary

..Like come on man....

That’s a high dollar, Here in BC ( well the island anyway) you can get an ounce delivered to your door for $ 100 ,, and good weed too
See, it's absolutely ridiculous here. The US ignorance and greed literally makes me feel sad when I talk about this stuff. It's downright shitty, for lack of better terminology

Same here. People with med cards even refuse to go to the dispensaries around here. They're charging these poor cannabis needing souls $120 a quarter plus tax plus the tip jar that they keep out for the workers at the dispensary

..Like come on man....
That’s about the same price as here and then they have stupid rules for growing. Ok everyone voted for recreational weed but if you grow outdoors it has to be out of the view of the public. Why? Are people going to start dropping dead from seeing a plant? A bunch of idiots.Smh CL🍀

gEESH @Bill284 you guys gotta jump thru hoops much easier here all ya gotta do is give the Government 10 grand to fill your application I said easier not i didn't say anything about a scam lol
BTW this is sarcasm directed to the state of Virginia crooked mommy intercoursers
Mommy intercoursers, funny. CL🍀

Same in Canada,, out of site, x amount of yards form a school
Please tell me 1 benefit of being out of public site? Of course it’s safer from being ripped off but that’s not what they were trying to do when they wrote the law. I live on a busy street and all summer and fall I had to keep a Army surplus canvas over my fence and gate. Stupid! CL🍀

Its just one of the back door laws , that allow law enforcement to kick open your door and then see what your really up too.. you know, check your guns, have a little look at your computer, see if you have any wants or warrants, form their own impression of what kind of person you really are... oh and don’t forget the power trip, and show of force, 4-5 cop cars outside your house ( get the neighbours freaky out) I mean the whole war on drugs thing was created by the Government ( Cartel ) The new Teflon Don, mafia , live in the White House And House of Commons,

Its just one of the back door laws , that allow law enforcement to kick open your door and then see what your really up too.. you know, check your guns, have a little look at your computer, see if you have any wants or warrants, form their own impression of what kind of person you really are... oh and don’t forget the power trip, and show of force, 4-5 cop cars outside your house ( get the neighbours freaky out) I mean the whole war on drugs thing was created by the Government ( Cartel ) The new Teflon Don, mafia , live in the White House And House of Commons,
Preach it, brotha!✊

Exciting drawing time! First, let's pick up 3 winners! :party:

1668492458265.png

1668492583782.png

1668492606966.png

Congratulations! :hug::tommy:

@HappyHazmat88
@Daniel420
@Savvage61

You guys won one $30 official coupon used in our official website, Please contact us to get your prize!
Awesome surprise to come back to 😁 now to check the site and see what I can get my little green hands on.

Thank you @ViparSpectra and congratulations to all other winners.

Awesome surprise to come back to 😁 now to check the site and see what I can get my little green hands on.

Thank you @ViparSpectra and congratulations to all other winners.
@HappyHazmat88 Congrats! Welcome to participate in our new thread of Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra KS2500. Best wishes to you all. :Namaste::tommy:

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving Day! :theband:

ViparSpectra here thanks for all of your always support to us! :circle-of-love:

We are wishing everyone a happy and heartfelt Thanksgiving filled with good harvests and great memories!
Hope all of you could enjoy your holiday with your families and friends. :party:

Now countdown to the amazing Black Friday Sales of the year! ViparSpectra is running the BEST SALES on the Amazon sites.

MORE THAN 20% OFF for KS/XS/PRO Series!
Time: Nov.24th - Nov. 28th
The lowest prices of the year!
Buy more save more, please take this chance to get some items at a low price.

For purchase needs, you can go to the ViparSpectra Amazon Store in your area.

US: amazon.com/viparspectra
CA: amazon.ca/viparspectra
AU: amazon.com.au/viparspectra
EU: amazon.de/viparspectra
UK: amazon.co.uk/viparspectra

社媒论坛Amazon黑五Sale海报-20221124.png

Back
Top Bottom