Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Na he means the ts600 it's the lowest power of the TS series lol
That is correct, sorry for the confusion, W is a typo

there is no ts 600w, but yours is 100w, probably what you meant, im stoned and buzzed myself haha

unless the W stands for square fixture like the tsw 2000
Sorry, there's no W, typo

Seeking for Help:)

For those of you who have used Mars products, can you share what we need to improve our products?
Lights, tents, fans, etc. With your suggestions, we can provide better products.:green_heart:

For those of you who have used Mars products, can you share what we need to improve our products?
Lights, tents, fans, etc. With your suggestions, we can provide better products.:green_heart:
Nothing need improving with the lights :) I can't comment on fans or tent as don't have mars ones as of yet

Good Morning 420 and @Mars Hydro

The only thing I noticed is your hanging wires/lanyard/ cables, cause the light to sit lower. If the hangers were shorter it would give the light more up and down adjustment room.

Just a thought.

Tok..

I'm not sure if it already exists, or if it is possible, I'm still new to ithe indoor growing. What about a built in timer, we all buy timers for our lights, why not have it already part of the light?

I'm not sure if it already exists, or if it is possible, I'm still new to ithe indoor growing. What about a built in timer, we all buy timers for our lights, why not have it already part of the light?
Sorry @Tokin Roll , didn't mean to Include your reply lol

The way the SP3000 hangs is a little bit awkward and you lose 6" of valuable height. It would be nice if the ratchet hangars could attach to the unit directly. Some of the smaller tents don't have intake holes at the bottom where it's important. The tents could benefit from having horizontal poles to deal with negative pressure sucking in the walls... I'll try to think of some other things. Please don't let the criticism hurt any feelings, you make awesome stuff.

I use 4 bungy/ratchets on my FC3000 and FC-E3000.
Which helps me raise the lights to the top of the tent.
With the hangers provided i lose a good few inch.
Two pairs of bungy/ratchets or a new way would be my ask for.
Also i know its been done before BUT maybe you could come out with something new.
Adjustable tents hight or width or maybe both i would pay good money for that.
As my grow space is long and slim but would love the option to push it out some in flower. ;)

Flash sale has started! :thumb:
Use code: FC4800DEAL to enjoy a big discount at checkout!
Only 10 units available per website
First come first served!:surf:

id pay 600 tax in cdn for a 4x4 and fc4800, now thats a fairish price,

dont get me wrong, just i feel alot of new gardeners arent rich
We have a warehouse in Canada, why do you pay taxes?

Back
Top Bottom