Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

We have a warehouse in Canada, why do you pay taxes?
We have to pay federal and provincial taxes. The warehouse would save us on customs. Similar to the US some states have higher taxes, some don't.

Seeking for Help:)

For those of you who have used Mars products, can you share what we need to improve our products?
Lights, tents, fans, etc. With your suggestions, we can provide better products.:green_heart:

Many have mentioned the length of the hanging wire, maybe include multiple lengths that can be switched depending on what the client wants. Or even ask at point of ordering.

We know everyone has a preferred way to hang and one size will doesn't fit all. Growers have learned to adapt and will find ways to make it work.

Examples:
Long wires that can be pulled to the sides and over the top side horizontal bars then connected with a single ratchet rope.
B39EDCF1-D8C1-44C9-BD22-EC018F4C6876.jpeg

Medium wires for connect to the side top horizontal bars.

Short ones for connect to the top middle horizontal bars

Hello everyone, it's going to be Halloween, are you all dressed up? :circle-of-love:
Can you guys dress up for our lights and tent? :circle-of-love:
Any pictures of Mars can be shared. Thanks, everyone!:circle-of-love:

The third question of the Halloween gift voucher is coming soon. If you haven't participated in the second question yet, hurry up and answer the question! Get ready for the Halloween event! :thumb:
Mars Hydro Halloween Gift Voucher Giveaway

Halloween Sale will start on the 28th, are you ready? :theband:

Discounts plus vouchers for unprecedentedly low prices!

We have all the lights you want! Just buy it!:goodluck:

The reason some customers didn't receive the sticker is because the sticker has cannabis on it, which is not legal in

some regions, so we remove the sticker from the packaging of the product.:D
If you like, you can message to me for an electronic version of the sticker and print it yourself.:circle-of-love:

None but fan design.
Even think the controllers are the same.
I need one in my life now to be honest.
Been testing today with both lights up.
My one intake is not going to cut it.
29/30c on 100%

Back
Top Bottom