Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Guess what light is shining on such a huge beast?:bongrip:
VFKISA(9SF%(_NISMZ(AC{S.jpg
That fc4800 seems to be killing it in that 4x4 . Nice job

420 - A celebration of cannabis lovers is coming up.
Cannabis enthusiasts have given Mars Hydro a lot of support and trust, and in return, we will be holding a seven-day
420 Mega Sale, and here is a list of the products that will be available.
Find more details on: www.mars-hydro.com
And we have a surprise for you! See what you can find.
Mars Hydro 420 Mega Sale Listing.png

@Mars Hydro Do you have a recommended light intensity for each stage of growth for the fc-e4800? I’m used to quantum boards and as you know they will burn a plant within minutes really. Just want to optimize my grow!
The picture shows our recommended suspension height and dimming. Hope this helps you. :green_heart:
1650252501406.png

Happy Easter fam! Easter is the day to celebrate hope, love and living, which helps us live our life with more hope and happiness. :green_heart:

Mars Hydro is good helper for you to improve your growing, now 420 SALE is coming now from 18th to 24th, up to 18% OFF!!
Limited QTY&Time, Don't miss your chance to get a gift for your girl. act now!

Go and check on the official website to get what you want:
www.mars-hydro.com

Hope you all have a Blessed and lifted day !!
1650276875960.jpeg

What is 4/20 and why is it on April 20?

4/20, in short, is a holiday that celebrates cannabis. Why is it a day of celebration for cannabis enthusiasts? The true origins remain a bit of a mystery.

The most widely circulated theory is that the holiday arose from a ritual started by a group of high school students in the 1970s. A group of California teens ritualistically smoked marijuana at 4:20 p.m. each day. The ritual spread and soon 420 became the code name for smoking marijuana. Eventually, for calendar purposes, 420 was converted to 4/20, and the day of celebration was born.

April 20 is cherished by marijuana smokers around the world and used as an annual reason to smoke with friends and large crowds. There are large gatherings all over the United States, especially in places like Colorado, California and other states where marijuana has been legalized.

As support for marijuana legalization grows, celebrations are becoming more mainstream and commercialized. As a result, cannabis and related businesses are looking to use the festival to find more ways to sell and market their products. It also tells us that with the legalization of marijuana, it has brought a lot of changes to our lives.

Question: When did you become a cannabis enthusiast?:ganjamon:

I believe it was around 69-70, but before I got my first car at 16. I had a job at 14 at the local gas station pumping gas and helping out around the station.
It was in the summer and the sun felt radiant on my skin; at the time I was hitchhiking and on my way to a summer picnic; which my friends varied in age. I wasn't hitchhiking long before I got a ride by a fellow enthusiast and he lit up a joint and started smoking it, he ask if I wanted some. I indulged and really did not get that high my first time. My guess it was Mexican dirt weed.
Well, when I got to the picnic and told some of my friends, and one of them pulled out some Thai stick, and that did the trick; I fell in love.

I believe it was around 69-70, but before I got my first car at 16. I had a job at 14 at the local gas station pumping gas and helping out around the station.
It was in the summer and the sun felt radiant on my skin; at the time I was hitchhiking and on my way to a summer picnic; which my friends varied in age. I wasn't hitchhiking long before I got a ride by a fellow enthusiast and he lit up a joint and started smoking it, he ask if I wanted some. I indulged and really did not get that high my first time. My guess it was Mexican dirt weed.
Well, when I got to the picnic and told some of my friends, and one of them pulled out some Thai stick, and that did the trick; I fell in love.
Which tastes better, bought marijuana or growing your own?

Happy 420 everyone::ganjamon: I hope you enjoy your smoking time. :theband:
BTW, Mars Hydro 420 one day sale is going on, check your favorite toy on www.mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro 420 Sale-1.jpg

Our giveaway will be online from time to time, so stay tuned with us.
In the meantime, our 420 Mega Sale is going on, buy your favorite tools at www.mars-hydro.com.
Hydro 420 Sale-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom