Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

@Mars Hydro I have your FC-E4800, and just wow! Love the light, game changer for sure. I noticed that your recent fc-e4800 has a Bluetooth or wifi receiver so you can control it with your phone? Is this something I can purchase to add to my light?
Hi, our Bluetooth lights can all be controlled by phones. But we don't sell Bluetooth controllers separately because it's difficult for growers to replace them.

Mars Hydro Smart FC1000W CO2 LED grow light, support remote control and programming on the Mars Hydro APP via Bluetooth & WIFI, built for high PPFD cultivation (such as highly-concentrated CO2 grows)
2611.png
Independent control switching and dimming of multiple lights simultaneously, even in separate rooms
2611.png
Dimming programs run automatically after setting grow schedules, precise control of light intensity and duration down to the minute
2611.png
1,500~1,900 μmol/m2/s PPFD for a 4x4 ft area, 2 extended support bars to stretch the lighting coverage to 4x6 ft with 1,000~1,300 μmol/m2/s PPFD
2611.png
High-performance Samsung LM301B chips, 2.9 μmol/j in PPE, 2885 μmol/S in PPFD
The Smart LED makes your growing more convenient!

See more details: Mars Hydro FC 1000W Scalable Smart LED Grow Light Samsung LM301B

_nc_ohc=K6fm4sPdIyQAX88mmN2&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:
I have 1 of your ts 2000 , could always use more. One under mars light..

20230223_084556.jpg

Hey fams, the new growing season is coming, have you prepared the growing equipments for your plants? Are you ready to start a new, excellent growing experience with the convenience of year-round watering?
Start your seeds early if that’s what you want~ Check more details of this Mars Hydro Auto Drip Irrigation Kits, which is a perfect fit for indoor grow tent system. And you can automate and manage your garden anytime, anywhere, via Mars Hydro iHub.

_nc_ohc=4gC52cYjsDAAX9IMlS2&_nc_ht=scontent-fml2-1.jpg

420 SALE
Check out Mars Hydro's discount calendar for April! It's a grower's carnival! Don't miss the big deal of the year! 💰
FC-E Series LED Grow Light

1680491500357.png

Please participate in the Mars Hydro Giveaway through the link to win gifts 🎁

Built for high PPFD cultivation (such as highly-concentrated CO2 grows), Mars Hydro FC-E1000W is most powerful grow light to date with a whopping PPF of 2,766 umol/s and an average PPFD of over 1,800 μmol/m²/s. 1000w lights are easier to grow tight buds during flowering!
It also offers scalable flexibility, with 10 light bars that can be configured for 4x4 or 4x6 grow spaces to be used as 4x4 enhanced bloom grow lights, or as specific grow to stand lights for 6-ft-wide rolling tables. The possibilities are endless for commercial growth!

1681355586907.png

What Size LED Grow Light Do I Need?

For the 5x5ft grow room/tent, you perfer using one single bigger light or using multiple smaller lights? why?

For example :
1x FC8000 LED grow light;
4xTS1000 LED grow lights

1681733324783.png

Back
Top Bottom