Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

【420 FLASH SALE】 Up to 50% off, daily flash sale random items on Apr. 17-23, 9:00 PM, UTC-5 Mars Hydro FC/FCE LED grow light, 6-layer Drying Rack, and Hydroline12

Visit website here:

US: Mars Hydro

EU: Provide All You Need For Indoor Growing
1681864933511.png

[420 Mega Sale]
Looking for a great deal? Our 420 Mega sale is on now! Save up to 25% off.
More great free gifts are waiting for you!
Spend over 420$, get a free can or T-shirt;
Spend over 800$, get a free Gift Pack;
Spend over 1200$, get a free SP-150 ( only on April 20.).
Deadline: April 23.
Shop now and take advantage of our 420 Mega sale
please visit the website below:
US: www.mars-hydro.com
UK: www.marshydroled.co.uk
EU: www.marshydro.eu
AU: www.marshydroau.com/
CA: www.marshydroled.ca
JP: www.marshydrojp.com
TH: www.marshydroth.com

1681911691503.png

Growing cannabis indoors allows for complete control over environmental variables and results in higher yields, while outdoor growing offers natural sunlight and nice yields, but also exposes plants to pests, extreme weather conditions, and limited control over the growing environment.

Do you prefer indoor or outdoor growing? Why?

1682043864803.png

NEW upgraded FC-E4800 is densely packed with snap-in design, BridgeLux chips, giving an average PPFD of 1000umol/m²/s, suitable for personal and commercial veg rooms. Full-spectrum meet the plant growth needs.

Wattage - 480w
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 3x3 ft
For Indoor Horticulture growers, from professional cultivators to hobbyists.

What's everyone's suggestion on a Ts600 in a 2x2 for flower? Whats your best results it's been a while for myself lol
I meant to ask what the suggested height for flower with a ts600 I was baked and had lots going on when I typed this out

I meant to ask what the suggested height for flower with a ts600 I was baked and had lots going on when I typed this out
You can refer to the information below, but you can adjust the height according to the growth of the plants.
Seedling: 24''
Vegetation: 14''
Flowering: 12''

SP3000 is a large single strip LED grow light fitted with high-quality Samsung LM301B chips and a broad spectrum of boosted red light. Equipped with high penetration and minimum obstruction of natural sunlight, It's highly recommended as supplemental or major lighting for greenhouses.

Wattage - 300w
Veg Coverage - 3x5 ft
Flower Coverage - 2x4 ft

Mars is one heck of a light Ben using them for years i own like 5 of there lights all doin there Job really well !! From start to finish !

Back
Top Bottom