Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello Lobosolo,

mars II 400w are out of stock at the moment, we have to ship from China these days. the next shipment will arrive at our warheouse in 10days, if you do not want to pay shipping, please wait 10more days at least. once our new shipment arrive, I will let you know. actually. we have mars II700w stock in US, if you can, please go to that one:)

Thank you ,
Sara
Sara, I was just on "topledgrowlight" web site and it told me I could get four of the Mars 2-400 Watt lights for as cheap as $173.94 each so I went to order and it still wanted the $76.00 for shipping but was wanting to charge $249.94 for each lamp! I,m not ready yet to pull the trigger but I thought you might want to know about this. Have a good day. Dan

Hi sara when will you have old model 100x3 in stock in the uk many thanks

if everything goes well, it should be next week, the products is at UK customs now. hope your customs will release our product ASAP:) Once the product arrive at UK warehouse, I will let you know.

Hey sara heres my jock horror under your smallest reflector the 48*3w.
Everyone is welcome to come check it out.
2014-08-30_09_10_11.jpg
2014-08-30_09_10_21.jpg
2014-08-30_09_09_44.jpg
2014-08-30_08_42_36.jpg

Thanks sara, & zombiewoof.
Just wondering about heat issues glad to here that there's nothing to worry about. thank you for the invitation about questions I'm sure I'll have many. I already have the 3wx96 on my 2nd grow it's in the 1st week of flower and i love the lights so much that after watching the people who motivated me to buy the 3x96 upgrade to the mars it was not hard to pull the trigger on this light. Thanks to all that take their valuable time to make these post you help more people than you will ever know, and sometimes years in the future. That's sooooo awesome.
Thanks again!

hi Sara
I ordered a mars 900 on saturday august 30th monday is a holiday here in the us. on my doorstep today in perfect working order Is my mars 900 it is such a pleasure doing business with you Andyour company sara. and as a bonus I got one of those cool yoyo hangers what can I say a great product Great company service and freebies you rock sara!!!! thank you

Sara, what are the differences between the Reflector series, and the old model?

I am comparing Reflector LED Grow light 96x3w LG-G04B96LED and LED Grow Light 100x3w LG-G03A100LED.
reflector led grow light 96x3w
100x3w led grow light
I see the obvious differences in draw and output power. Both have the same spectrums, so I am wondering what the difference is between the two lights. Thanks!

these plants are growing under 1 48*x3w? there is no doubt that you are a great grower. plants look pretty good. thanks for your sharing Dusty.
Hey sara heres my jock horror under your smallest reflector the 48*3w.
Everyone is welcome to come check it out.
2014-08-30_09_10_11.jpg
2014-08-30_09_10_21.jpg
2014-08-30_09_09_44.jpg
2014-08-30_08_42_36.jpg

thanks for your nice words tunaslayer, I am so grateful . We would like to make this topic to be the best topic and more and more growers can learn from it.:):Namaste: thank you again.
Thanks sara, & zombiewoof.
Just wondering about heat issues glad to here that there's nothing to worry about. thank you for the invitation about questions I'm sure I'll have many. I already have the 3wx96 on my 2nd grow it's in the 1st week of flower and i love the lights so much that after watching the people who motivated me to buy the 3x96 upgrade to the mars it was not hard to pull the trigger on this light. Thanks to all that take their valuable time to make these post you help more people than you will ever know, and sometimes years in the future. That's sooooo awesome.
Thanks again!

Sara, what are the differences between the Reflector series, and the old model?

I am comparing Reflector LED Grow light 96x3w LG-G04B96LED and LED Grow Light 100x3w LG-G03A100LED.
reflector led grow light 96x3w
100x3w led grow light
I see the obvious differences in draw and output power. Both have the same spectrums, so I am wondering what the difference is between
the two lights. Thanks!

Hey Antics. I might know the answer to this. 96x3 has veg setting and a flowering setting and the 100x3 is just full spectrum if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will speak up. I have the 96x3 in my cabinet.

I believe he is also a great grower, we can learn some from him, how to grow so great with such a small light:)
Wow, nice start! And that's the smallest lite!! Can't wait for the mars 900 to get here. U got me fired up.

Hello SBG,

Thanks for your help, yes, that's correct.
Hey Antics. I might know the answer to this. 96x3 has veg setting and a flowering setting and the 100x3 is just full spectrum if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will speak up. I have the 96x3 in my cabinet.

love these plants, very healthy:)
I'll post new photos, but I have the Reflector 48*3 x2 in the closet with three plants. I can do 4, easily, and will my next grow.
These were a few weeks ago. They are silent fans and I am very happy with them.

ig42.jpg

ig62.jpg

ig52.jpg

you are welcome Tunnaslayer, I am very happy that you got the light so fast and it is under good condition:) happy growing, welcome back to share you grow with us. :thanks:
hi Sara
I ordered a mars 900 on saturday august 30th monday is a holiday here in the us. on my doorstep today in perfect working order Is my mars 900 it is such a pleasure doing business with you Andyour company sara. and as a bonus I got one of those cool yoyo hangers what can I say a great product Great company service and freebies you rock sara!!!! thank you

Back
Top Bottom