Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Those containers seem to be at least one ft cubed. How tall do the plants get before harvest? Seems like it would be hard to move two-three ft plants every four days or so. Just an observation not bad mouthing.

Hi guys, I need some advice from experienced Led light growers, please check my grow journal, thanks.

My current grow under 2x600W TOP LED lights

20141010_173126.jpg

Thank you Antics, we have considered this function, if everything goes well, this light will come out within half year. price would be a bit higher. but much easier to use:) :circle-of-love:
For new product ideas: What about a grow light that has a timer built in? So the grower will only need to buy your light, and doesn't need to buy external timers.

Two options for this idea are the mechanical timer, and digital timer.
The mechanical timer would allow users to set 24 hour settings only. This works well for most growers. It would need to be selectable in 30 minute increments.
The digital timer would allow 7 day programming to accommodate one more type of light schedule (that I know of), one that I saw that used something like 23 hours on, then it was like 12 hours off, then 23 hours on again etc.. I can't find the exact schedule information now, but it was something like that.

And if you include a switch on the timer, that would switch from light controlled by the timer, to light on all the time, would allow growers to use an external timer, just in case a problem appears in that timer, so they can use an external timer while waiting for replacement parts. This would mean no downtime for the grower, and they can continue to grow while warranty parts are shipped.

We have considered dimmable functions and other functions. I can not tell too much:) :high-five:
Love this, much more refined then my idea. Digital timer it is. Increase in price should not be high. Some lights even allow for mimicing sunrise and set. Put that is just smoke and mirrors I think.

please looking good, but yes, U'd better hang the light higher, cover better:))))
hi

some pictures of my grow, with flash and no flash

14101003591030598.jpg

141010040126339239.jpg

141010040408355552.jpg

141010040510613245.jpg

14101004070594790.jpg

climatic conditions are very easy to manage, growth is beautiful, the internodes are tight.Mars II 700w in test box 2,7X2,7 ft, 28 days from seeds, home-made cross Pakistan chitral kush X Sweet afghani delicious, feminised with ga3, F4 generation(with backcrossing from mother pck ...), selected for strenght and tasty caracteristic.
little question, how long do you market safety glasses for led light ?

ps: only grow with pannels from Topledgrowlight :goodjob: :winkyface:

goodbye

email sent:)

Didn't get it :(
Im going to try again. I'll also try going through the new website.

Edit. I sent one to both email addresses in your signature and at the new Mars Hydro website

I got your email and replied:)
Didn't get it :(
Im going to try again. I'll also try going through the new website.

Edit. I sent one to both email addresses in your signature and at the new Mars Hydro website

was considering a 1600w for my 5x5 tent with 4 plants but wouldnt 4, 400w lights be better for even light output?

According to the specs on the site, using the 1600w Mars II would cover 5x5. So it would work for your tent.
But upgrading to using 4, 400w Mars II would cover a little more than 6x6, since each light covers 3x3, and you'll hang them with a small gap between each light. I think the 4, 400w models would provide the most even coverage for you, and even some overlapping coverage where the lights meet.

Mars II 400w

Mars II 1600w

was considering a 1600w for my 5x5 tent with 4 plants but wouldnt 4, 400w lights be better for even light output?

I agree w Antics.

And if you ever want to expand your grow, ie mothers, clones, veg/flower roomS. It would be nice to have 4 separate lights to move and change around.

Back
Top Bottom