Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Finally getting more plants into my flower room

I think I'm about a month from firing up the second 1600 in there!

20141206_205214.jpg
20141206_205246.jpg

Hey wildjim....I see u have 900 can u help me out?

If you mean about temps, yes I can give you my experience in my little environment. When in 2'x3'x5' tent temps were always in the 90s. When I added a 4'' Phresh fillter and Hurricane fan temps were mid to upper 80s. Ambient temps were 75F. Moved into 4x4x8 insulated room. Temps low 70s light off, low to mid 80s light on. I tried DWC once but couldn't keep rez below low 90s without bucket in ice bath constantly, then upper 60s lower 70s.
In tent the light became too close.

They definitely work very well for me so far. And they didn't cost a ton of cash.

WJ

I am sure there is not wrong state on our website now, so I know how to solve that problem now, threaten me, no way. hahaha. had a tied weekend, how about yours Dennise?
Sara sounds like somebody looking for something for nothing... If they paid UK shipping and are trying to re-coop their monies that is not your bad.....:thedoubletake: Your site stated you would give an additional 5% discount for Black Friday and you also posted it here.... Have a nice day.... Don't worry... Be happy....:).....:circle-of-love:

congratulations on the harvest Dennise. :passitleft:
I harvested one of my girls Sara.... I got a wet weight of 416 grams of bud and 119 grams of popcorn and trim.... My Black to Black from the closet under a TopLed Mars 400..... 76 days 12/12....:circle-of-love:
DSC091301.JPG
DSC091333.JPG
DSC09129.JPG
DSC091423.JPG
DSC091441.JPG
DSC091492.JPG
DSC091501.JPG
DSC091563.JPG
DSC091583.JPG

:high-five:
Alright all I raised my light to 12 inches as suggested and I will track the results and or difference and give an honest reply. LED Grow ON.

thank you PHlipper, Actually I thought they smoke too much, so they lost. if you place order on our website, you will get an email from our website to tell you the details of your order. you need to confirm yourself. they sent me the invoice our website sent to him, it is only one light, but they do not agree it's their fault.I will not worry it any more, I know thats not our problem. thank you very much phlipper:)))))))))))
Hi Sara,
I know only a bit about legal stuff concerning consumer protections and that is more about EU/my country. First, if these customers aren't mr+mrs president of us', a single wrong shipment/payment/contract problem will not shut your (or any) company down.
Are there any proofs for their assumption? No ".. i read, i heared,.. i thought..", written stuff. Like an email, screenshot, bill of the confirmation order or a copy of from the paypal account? Without anything of these, it would be very hard to hold any prosecution against you/your company. And when one of these show up, i supposed it will be for one light+shipment... .. so anything else written, that confirms their assumption. If not, sit back and relax, you did obviously your job correct.
You could be friendly to set the record straight, where the misunderstandigs are coming from (.. why sending from europe to us? ect) - but if you are threatened in an inaccurate way, quit the conversation with the apodosis that they can call back when they have cooled down. You could made some obligingness (about the shipment(?)), but for me it seems in this case you are not obligated to and for anything .

welcome browneyes:circle-of-love:
hi guys:)
just registered here to find out first hand user experience of the mars ii range of leds if that is ok?
im from a different forum that has a mars led page but theres not any real user experience over there so looking to make this my new home!
does nyone use the higher wattage mars ii leds?
i currently grow with 1x600w hps in aircooled hood with a 1metre square tent with big fans so heat is no issue
i hit 15-20oz per grow depending on strain with the 600w light and was wondering if any of the mars ii leds could hit that much? and if u have any diaries of people hitting that figure in same sort of space?
many thans for any info given:)
theres obv lots of sales stuff out there but im looking for first hand experience of growing with the higher wattage leds

yes, we have a lot grow journal here, people can learn a lot :circle-of-love:
The best thing is to click on some links in the signatures of members who frequent this thread and look at their journals. There are some that use the lights you are asking about. You will a wealth of information here. Welcome to 420 mag!

medgrower1 is also using mars II1600w, he had a great harvest two weeks ago:)
I know COFinest is on u tube as well, not sure of other growers with big mars lights with videos. Icemud may have done some a while back, not sure. Good vids to check out anyways as far as led. I'd be interested in hearing about others myself.

haha, a lot video on youtube actually, I watched a lot, but someone I can not remember, they did not tell me :)))
Yes look at COFinest on Youtube, and Mr Tight just got a new 1200 he unboxed and is about to put to work, and then a guy named Medgrower1 has a 1600 hes done some grows with.

:tokin::cough:

great harvesting is waiting for you wildjim:circle-of-love: looking truly great.
Under a Mars II 900 watt LED. She is 106 days old. 10-14 days in flower. Supposed to be a Fast and Vast Auto. Popped 2 together one harvested at 59 days roughly. Beans from reputable bank and were in a Heavyweight retail bubble package, five beans. I use GH FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste schedule with 5ml per gal CaliMagic. She is 5'4" tall. 4' wide in both directions. I am going blind so these photos are the best I can do. She is scaring me. She is too big for this noob.

Enjoy

Here is a double A battery for comparison

with_AA_battery.JPG

The camera is on the glass face of the LED at 6'6"

camera_on_glass_face_of_LED.JPG

Here is the front view

Vast_front_view_106_days.JPG

:geek:
WJ

Back
Top Bottom